Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Education
StGoldie Posted: Thu Jun 27 13:28:38 2019 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What are some things that are wrong in the current educational system in your opinion?

AndArst Posted: Fri Jun 28 18:56:37 2019 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think that some assignments are completely useless and I don't like this fact. I mean, why do students have to waste precious time on such things? Maybe I just don't get the point because I miss something but the whole situation seems to be ridiculous. I am not surprised with the fact that services like https://www.collegessaywriter.com/ are so popular.

Carloss Posted: Mon Feb 17 04:32:19 2020 Post | Quote in Reply  
  On the forum people are talking about educational stuff. For many college students best essay writing service is a great source. There is nothing else that they cannot talk here regarding educational stuff. People say that there are some academic tasks that have no importance and it is useless for children to do them.

Whithen1969 Posted: Fri Mar 20 05:59:12 2020 Post | Quote in Reply  
  According to me, there is a lot of wrong with the educational system and I will tell you a few of them. I believe there is not a lot of practical knowledge given. I was looking to write an essay on it and was going to take help from essayontime. You can check out some useful content on their website. They will help you out with writing tasks.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]