Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

A Step-by-Step Guide to Find Expired Domains (and How to Use Them)
Whithen1969 Posted: Thu Jul 4 17:42:18 2019 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What are expired domains and why would anyone need it?

As you might already know, domain names arenít issued without a deadline . You pay an annual fee to maintain the ownership of any domain and if you fail to make the payment in the specified time, you lose your ownership rights.

The domain goes up for sale once again and anyone can purchase it. Thatís why in order to get your hands on a recently expired domain name, you can buy it through a domain auction or carry out your own expired domain search.
Reference: https://www.mobidea.com/academy/expired-domains/

Yedis1967 Posted: Thu Jul 4 17:54:07 2019 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thanks for you given information. Actually, I am promoting my website which is a domain selling site and we sell best Internet names for the domains. If you are intrested in buying the best domain names, you can visit my website.

LawrenceCHaisli Posted: Thu Oct 31 05:58:41 2019 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes it is absolutely right. I have my own website which relates to resume service resumeshelpservice.com. We have a plan of our domain time by time we have to do renew. Domain is the main of a website. Every people have to do this they have to contact with their service.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]