Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Some amazing battles in old WoW Classic
ningling2016 Posted: Sat Aug 3 23:16:42 2019 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I remember everyone back then whining about how long suits took, and taking into the forums, thus the numerous changes. It's just kinda funny to listen to all of the complaints from people now, it's almost as if no matter what decision Blizzard makes, half the community will complain.

I will say that there have been some amazing battles in old WoW Classic, but they got boring pretty fast. 2 hours milking the exact same GY was fun the first few times, but after you have completed it, you simply wanna get in and on to another thing.

Logic would dictate that although they eventually realized that Classic will make them money, it doesn't mean that they know how to provide us the Classic we desire, or perhaps moreso; understand exactly what to do with Classic when it has seen its initial rise.

I foresee a screw up so big that even the most hardcore Vanilla lovers will stop also. And it'll be the end of WoW Classic. Since BfA is so bad it dying. If they mess up Classic like I think they will, it will be the end.

buy wow classic gold https://www.mmogo.com/Wow-classic/Gold.html

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]