Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Painting as a hobby
MalineGr Posted: Wed Dec 11 02:26:18 2019 Post | Quote in Reply  
  How much do you need to be passionate about this topic to develop your talent as an artist? What did you do first? I think of a mentor, but my work doesn't leave me much time to attend art courses. Another option is to use available online lessons. I would like to find someone with similar interests to study painting together.

JackMilton Posted: Wed Dec 11 04:00:32 2019 Post | Quote in Reply  
  You have found a great hobby)) However, don't try to become a pro right away. It seems to me that you are more suitable to try the applied art of painting. I mean the manual coloring of the glasses - https://drawingfan.com/best-paint-for-glass/ Why do I like this option?This gives good self-confidence and doesn't require a lot of time right away. Working with such paints is much easier. You can always fix the wrong lines. Ready work is a great Christmas present)) This will show how comfortable you are in this hobby. Think over my words. You can always find painting courses after the new year.

Leo1122 Posted: Fri Dec 27 16:48:01 2019 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think it's a great idea to do what you're passionate about. With enough time spent, anything can be turned into a talent. Keep at it!

fence abilene tx | fence installation fort wayne | fence companies savannah ga

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]