Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

is it worth to rent a car abroad?
gerry671 Posted: Fri Mar 20 06:40:48 2020 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Have you ever rented a car abroad? Is it a good idea for a foreigner to see a city?

Tereza11 Posted: Mon Mar 23 07:05:52 2020 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey, I rented a car only once when I was on vacation on Paphos, and it was the best idea ever. I rented a car there on https://myrentacar.com/en/cyprus/pafos/ to be able to reach any part of it comfortably and fast. The weather has to be beautiful, so I've pre-rented a cabriolet, to drive, watch the view, and relax. And you know, the price for renting is not that high, but I will escape crowded public transport and hot temperature there. I chose that service because they have a trustworthy and secure insurance policy, and the price of renting was quite reasonable.

LeviWalder Posted: Fri Mar 27 14:42:00 2020 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes, i also rented a car many times in my life. Because i have to travel abroad because of my business. Also you can buy personal statement to complete quality task easily. After attending my business meetings, i also visit beautiful paces of that city. It's been a great experience.

jomM0923 Posted: Mon Jun 1 00:10:00 2020 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Carvana gives an exceptional price list when it comes to cars. You might have an interest of visiting the site for more details

Sinenrid Posted: Thu Jun 4 04:55:08 2020 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yeah, I know.RENTING A CAR when you travel is one of the best ways to give yourself ultimate freedom. Rather than restricting yourself to a single town or city or relying on potentially confusing, inconvenient public transportation a car allows you to come and go as you please. It gives you the flexibility to cover more ground, make last-minute alterations to your itinerary, and beat your own path through unfamiliar territory, which often leads to more unique experiences

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]