Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

tucsonism
Mesh Posted: Tue Jul 15 14:59:26 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have heard of this religion. i try to find out stuff about it but i can only find reference to it, but nothing that explain it. Does anybody know what is it. what they believe. All i know, is it is to have started in tucson, arizona, USA.

sweet p Posted: Tue Jul 15 17:01:10 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have heard a few things about this...

1. That it is weird.
2. They worship the number 19...
3. It is basically their interpretation
of the Bible and Quaran all mixed
together.
4. It's confusing.

Really, I dunno if any of this is true but that's what I've heard...
My friend brought it up once, heard about it at school or something...

Why you so curious?

addi Posted: Tue Jul 15 17:35:59 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Found this: (sorry to fucka with you eyes)

Their Beliefs are:
Only the 'Submitters' or Tucsonites are the true believers.

ALL the other billions of Muslims since the companions time till today are hypocrites and commit Shirk.

Islam was corrupted immediately after the Prophet's death.

The Hadith are ALL fabrications of Hypocrites & Idol worshippers & are NOT to be followed.

The Sunnah are silly Arab traditions and NOT to be followed.

Islam has a "bizarre dietary system with multitudes of prohibitions"

"Only the meat of pig is prohibited, not its fat. God does not prohibit pigs, but prohibits only the meat of pigs."

The Quran's authenticity can be proven by playing with the number of letters, words, Surahs etc of the Quran by adding or multiplying them together and then see if the resultant is divisible by the special number '19'.

The two verses of Surah 9:128 and 129 spoil this calculation therefore they are removed from the Quran.

They claim that these 2 false verses in the Quran were introduced by Uthman and the other scribes.

Verses can be removed from one Surah and placed into another Surah to produce the 'mathematical structure'.

Jesus (Isa (as)) is dead and NOT coming back

Muhammad's name is not to be invoked:

In the Shahada (First Pillar)
In Tashahhud & Prayers (Second Pillar)
In the Azaan
In the Mosques

Muhammad is the last Nabi...............but NOT the last Messenger

(This is one of The Tucsonites favourite quotes. They will mention only the first part to differentiate themselves from the Qadianis in order to confuse Muslims)

Rashad Khalifa Tucsoni(the apostate) is THE MESSENGER OF THE COVENANT.
(I.e. The Last, Best, Greatest who UNIFIES all religions and predicted that the world will end in 2280 CE (1710 AH)- multiples of 19!!)

Muhammad wrote down the Quran with his own hand.

Satan is a 'fallen Angel'. All Jinns are 'fallen Angels'.

ANYBODY, repeat ANYBODY who dies before the age of 40 WILL go straight to heaven!! NO matter how wicked, evil, sinful they appear to be. Martin Luther King is specifically mentioned as having died before 40 andtherefore went straight to Heaven!!

Circumcision is an abomination and must be stopped Women need NOT cover head or wear veil. Gold & Silk are ALLOWED for Men

Capital Punishment NOT allowed. A Murderer MUST only gives money to family of victim. The Thief's hand is NOT to be cut off. Only 'marked'. (With a pen?)
Adulterers are NOT stoned to death.

*They are sent on a holy pilgramage to Amsterdam to get stoned 19 times.

okay I added the last sentence. Couldn't help myself.

Mesh Posted: Tue Jul 15 17:57:39 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  

Wow, thanks addison, i hpe you did no to go too much trouble to find this info. It is very interesting religion. Wacky, but interesting

Mesh Posted: Tue Jul 15 17:59:53 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  

>Why you so curious?

Aman I know, a strict muslim, said that they are a very wicked, perverse religion. He said that they are as bad as the bahai's, which after reading addisons post, is just a dumb comparison.

sweet p Posted: Tue Jul 15 19:35:40 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, you have gotten me to be curious about it now...

I found this, check it out:
http://islamicweb.com/beliefs/cults/submit_beliefs.htm

I haven't really read the whole thing but I think it's a lot of what addison found.

Mesh Posted: Tue Jul 15 19:45:22 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  

>
>I found this, check it out:
>http://islamicweb.com/beliefs/cults/submit_beliefs.htm
>

neat. Thanks sweetP

addi Posted: Tue Jul 15 21:33:19 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>
>Wow, thanks addison, i hpe you did no to go too much trouble to find this info. It is very interesting religion. Wacky, but interesting

Don't mention it. It came up on a google search.
My grandparents both lived in Tucson. This explains their weird behavior

sweet p Posted: Tue Jul 15 22:33:02 2003 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>neat. Thanks sweetP

no worries
I got too curious to leave it alone!

It's true there isn't a lot of information on it, but like addison said, google offered a few things.

[i love google]

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]