Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Waiting for god ;o)
FN Posted: Mon Jan 19 16:03:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What do you think?
trogdor57 said:
>I'm not trying to be completely logical here. In my opinion, He's just always been there, nothing created him, and my thinking stops there, because after that, it starts to hurt. It's a little... groundless yes, but it's what I believe. And, I'll say this once again, I don't blame him for everything, some things yes, because they are blessings. However, not the bad, because he isn't vengeful, like he used to be. He doesn't do anything bad. It's like I said before, it's the fault of the bad people of the world, because of freedom of choice.

Yes, My freedom of choice has created quite a few hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, tsunami's, bad harvests, meteor impacts, and so on.

Once again, you don't comprehend something so it must be 'god'.

How can you say 'he' isn't vengeful when your first post was about 'him' sending you to hell if you didn't live by 'his' views of right and wrong?

I'd wish you'd read your own post just for yourself and think about it in an objective manner and just think about it fo a while.

If nothing created 'him' why would it be so farfetched to assume nothing created the universe?

And again, how do you know that nothing has created him while you do know that he has created the universe withou anything to back it up?

marsi Posted: Mon Jan 19 18:04:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:

>Yes, My freedom of choice has created quite a few hurricanes, volcanic eruptions, tsunami's, bad harvests, meteor impacts, and so on.
>

Ah, well they say that a flap of a butterfly's wings in one part of the world can set off a tornado in other part of the world. ;-))

iggy Posted: Mon Jan 19 19:38:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  it's funny to see how people seek the existance of God when they refuse to let themselves be found by God ;)

antartica Posted: Wed Jan 21 06:41:45 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>it's funny to see how people seek the existance of God when they refuse to let themselves be found by God ;)

like ya said dude...
it's the GIMME GIMME.. I WANT TO TAKE IT ALL ATTITUDE... with out really thinking about what it is you really want and not giving anything yourself...
mebbe it's there there for the taking,
mebbe it's gotta be found

but man today ought to look more with his eyes and heart than with his mouth

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]