Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

anyone see mel gibsons interview last night bout "passion"?
simonvii Posted: Tue Feb 17 10:31:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  yeah so i thought it was pretty interesting...gibson seems like a good guy with plenty to say, intriguing, kind of like michael j. fox post-parkinsons...apparently he paid for the entire film, $30 million out of his own pocket

Malik Posted: Tue Feb 17 14:54:46 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DISCLAIMER: If this thread turns into a no-holds-barred "discussion" over religion, please note that I will offically denouce it. And unofficially join in, having as much fun as I can. :)

Yeah, I saw it. The way I see it, is that if he funds the entire thing with his own money, then he should be allowed to do whatever he wants to with it. It's his money, and he can do with it as he pleases.

However, it makes me mad that although the movie recieved an "R" rating, youth groups can see it, provided that everyone has a permission slip signed. With every other "R" rated movie, parents have to be present with the child at the movie.

novemberrain Posted: Tue Feb 17 15:08:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  must be nice to be able to say:

'oh, I have 30 million dollars just lying around...I think I'll make a movie with it' (regardless of what the movie is about)

Mesh Posted: Tue Feb 17 15:53:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  novrain said:
>must be nice to be able to say:
>
>'oh, I have 30 million dollars just lying around...I think I'll make a movie with it' (regardless of what the movie is about)
>

It is.

marsteller Posted: Tue Feb 17 16:01:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  shit man...if im throwin down 30 mil for a movie, i better be seein some hot famous chicks real naked.

Archangel Posted: Tue Feb 17 16:55:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Something tells me he'll recoup his $30 mil pretty quickly.

iggy Posted: Tue Feb 17 20:03:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>shit man...if im throwin down 30 mil for a movie, i better be seein some hot famous chicks real naked.

u got that right brother....
for 30 mil, i'll do a playboy mansion, vivid and private production special

woohoo Posted: Tue Feb 17 21:31:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I saw the interview this morning- I think mel gibbson was really on the ball and really knew what he was talking about- i also think that the lady... i forgot her name- but i think she was tring to "trip him up" by making him say that he was anti-jew- and the part i really liked is when they started talking about his dad! i thought that old lady was about to shit her pants lol

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]