Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Back in Business
trogdor57 Posted: Tue Mar 30 21:01:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sorry, short lapse.

Apologies to all those who didn't have their questions answered, but I'm rejuvinated, and ready to respond to your queries.

So, fire away!

Mesh Posted: Tue Mar 30 21:09:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Why does the movie "Honey" have to exist?

When the consarn hell will I finally be good at gambling?

How come I'm not Brad Pitt?

and finally

What did I do with my car keys?

trogdor57 Posted: Tue Mar 30 21:10:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Why does the movie "Honey" have to exist?
>
Nope, if it didn't, the universe would collapse in on itself.

>When the consarn hell will I finally be good at gambling?
>
Never! Muhhahahaha, you'll be poor forever.

>How come I'm not Brad Pitt?
>
Cuz there's only ONE Brad, my friend. Two would cause a wormhole to eat everyone.

>and finally
>
>What did I do with my car keys?

Try your pocket.

Mesh Posted: Tue Mar 30 21:13:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thank you for your time and consideration. Your answers will have help me much in the times to come.

trogdor57 Posted: Tue Mar 30 21:16:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No prob.

Kira Posted: Tue Mar 30 21:56:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Why do you have a Jason Q. quote in your MYGT attributed to somebody named John Q?

Blasphemy!

trogdor57 Posted: Tue Mar 30 22:12:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>Why do you have a Jason Q. quote in your MYGT attributed to somebody named John Q?
>
>Blasphemy!

K, um, I'll fix it. sorry....

trogdor57 Posted: Tue Mar 30 22:14:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Also, I kinda meant questions about my religion, but hey, whatever floats your boat...

dan632 Posted: Tue Mar 30 22:31:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  why does my toe hurt?

how come i keep biting the inside of my lip?

what's the true meaning of Donnie Darko?

where the fuck is Don McLean?

where's my lunch?

what's Jerry Springer's IQ?

how come i can't find the singing bush?

why can't books just read themselves?

is this real?

what number am i thinking of?

i was born in Hawaii, i wanted to be a male model when i was younger instead i became a movie star...I've starred in movies with River Phoenix, Alan Ruck, Patrick Swayze and Al Pacino...who am I?

what colour are mara's finernails?

what kind of mobile phone do i have?

who thinks i am a god?

what colour is my hair? (natural colour)

what is the openning line in Jane Austen's famous book "Pride & Prejudice"?

what year was the St Valentine's day murders?

does trogdor like challenges?

is trogdor going to get very angry at me?

does JQ advertise this site?

how old is Oprah Winfrey?

who is the lead singer of the band Millencolin?

is this the end?

what do u mean no?

is this the final chapter?

Dancer Posted: Wed Mar 31 00:49:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  how old is papa smurf?

did he divorce his wife?

why leopards have spots and not stripes?

where is osama now?

how much is Bill Gates worth exactly?

who will win the 2006 world cup?

how does JQ look like?

will singapore be ruled by another party eventually?

how many died in the Tiananmen massacre?

will the price of 15" LCD monitor go up or down within next 2 weeks?

o'crystal ball... show me the answers..o'wise and worldly one..

choke Posted: Wed Mar 31 01:02:29 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dancer said:
>why leopards have spots and not stripes?
>

Well i can help you out with that one. This is a story i found in a book of Just So stories..

Leapords used to have no markings because they were too athletic and nothing could run from them. Zebras etc went to the black man of the forest and pleaded with him because they were dying out so he used black paint to give them stripes and splodges etc. Their camoflage got so good that the leapord started to die out because he couldnt find his food so he went to the black man of the forest and pleaded with him for some kind of camoflage. The black man had no paint so he pressed his black fingertips against the leopards hide and so transferd the black from his palms onto the leopard which is why they have spots and black ppl have white palms :P

*closes book* Goodnight children.

libra Posted: Wed Mar 31 01:39:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have a book about the leopard's spots! Its a similar story, the illustrations are gorgeous...

oh, and trogdor...

What color are my undies?

Will I ever find true love?

How many fingers am I holding up?

Dancer Posted: Wed Mar 31 02:03:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  LOL..well i choked at that. what crap..

anyway, here's one joke i heard from a friend.. no offence seriously if there's any indian in the house.

Why did the indian talk on and on non stop?

Because the full stop is on their forehead.

marsteller Posted: Wed Mar 31 03:07:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  could god microwave a burrito so hot that even he couldn't eat it?

libra Posted: Wed Mar 31 03:08:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  oh please, don't get the religious discussions started again, i'm sick and tired of being told I'm going to hell...

iggy Posted: Wed Mar 31 03:27:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i don't see how the hell can anyone answer questions about their own religion when they haven't done any research or lived life yet?

it's like some kid that grew up in a sheltered background telling some beggar on the street,"hey dude, i know what you're going though man."

rejuvinated? meaning that you

1)been to church camp?
2)gone for a retreat?
3)heard a damn good sermon?
4)watched the passion of the christ?
5) all of the above?

getting flamed is considered an challenge now is it?

dan632 Posted: Wed Mar 31 04:06:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>oh please, don't get the religious discussions started again, i'm sick and tired of being told I'm going to hell...

that's not religious honey, that's from somewhere i know B'coz i've heard it too and laughed...I think it was Family Guy

Christian Posted: Wed Mar 31 06:40:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What IS your religion, Trog?

addi Posted: Wed Mar 31 07:15:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I plugged my "Rejuvinate O' Mete" into the computer as I read through the posts. When the needle points to the right It's fully charged and raring to go. When it's all the way to the left it means there's zippo energy left - totally drained amd despondent.
On mesh's first post it moved down to three quarters strength, based on the "where are my car keys?" question.

It sunk further on Sailovzi's post, and went all the way down to one quarter on Dan's flurry of questions. The needle hovered around there for a few posts on the leopard's spots, then rose slightly when Libra asked, "What color are my undies?".
Unfortunately, marsteller's question on the burrito made it plunge past the "drained" reading, and totally off the screen. By the time christian posted Trog had left the house and was heading back to the revival meeting to recharge the spiritual batteries.

trogdor57 Posted: Wed Mar 31 07:21:51 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>could god microwave a burrito so hot that even he couldn't eat it?

Listen, this is a question forcing people into aa trap. If you answer yes, then it means God isn't all powerful, WRONG.

If you answer no, then it means God isn't powerful enough to make said burrito, WRONG.

However, the problem is that this is a question that forces God into human limits. But God is GOD, you can't put limits on him. Sorry, but this question is retarded, and that's why.

trogdor57 Posted: Wed Mar 31 07:22:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>oh please, don't get the religious discussions started again, i'm sick and tired of being told I'm going to hell...

Then don't come in here. Simple.

trogdor57 Posted: Wed Mar 31 07:24:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>i don't see how the hell can anyone answer questions about their own religion when they haven't done any research or lived life yet?
>
>it's like some kid that grew up in a sheltered background telling some beggar on the street,"hey dude, i know what you're going though man."
>
>rejuvinated? meaning that you
>
>1)been to church camp?
>2)gone for a retreat?
>3)heard a damn good sermon?
>4)watched the passion of the christ?
>5) all of the above?

Number 3, teacher.

>getting flamed is considered an challenge now is it?
>
Well, not so much the flaming, but the general effect of said flaming, i.e. making fun of my religion. That can be quite taxing. At least for me.
>

trogdor57 Posted: Wed Mar 31 07:25:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christian said:
>What IS your religion, Trog?

Methodist (Protestant) Christian

Iamjustdancing. Posted: Wed Mar 31 08:39:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yawn.

iggy Posted: Wed Mar 31 11:19:07 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  trogdor57 said:

>Well, not so much the flaming, but the general effect of said flaming, i.e. making fun of my religion. That can be quite taxing. At least for me.
>>

here's my 2-cents. from both a christian and a non-christian POV.

as a christian, i understand ur stand. to clear up misunderstandings, to help people better understand our religion, etc.
it is an admirable gesture. i have done it, both the bad way and thus learning from experience... now doing it in a better way.
now my friend, u are doing it in a wrong way. in case u haven't noticed. u've been turning people off and in sorts become a joke.
don't take it the wrong way. i just say it as it is.
when that happens, u must really re-evaluate how u went about doing it.
u may think it's a test of your faith and conviction to spread the message, but in your sudden surge of passion for the matter, u neglect one important detail.
i.e people don't give a shit when u approach the matter. cos in some point, u send out strong signals that u do not respect other people's believes cos u are closed minded about your religion. that it is the absolute and there is no room for discussion. everything else is false, a heresy of sorts.

which will bring you to a conclusion, that your message will be lost no matter how important the message.

your approach is like a door-to-door salesman or worse an insurance salesman.

people know ur believes. we KNOW you're a christian.

by all means start a thread by placing yourself as a representative for christianity, but are u armed with the right tools for the job? and the matter itself is a sensitive issue.

hearing a good sermon does not make one knowledgable in the matter. go figure.

iggy Posted: Wed Mar 31 11:23:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  as a non-christian.

i won't bother cos i don't like it when people tell me i'm going to hell cos of some stupid clause that says i must believe in Christ to enter the gates of heaven.

to me thats bollocks.

using threats of fire and suffering to make me cower into submission?
bugger off.

now that's a non-christian POV

iggy Posted: Wed Mar 31 11:34:13 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>Why does the movie "Honey" have to exist?

so that chanz will get his fix of jessica alba... drool

iggy Posted: Wed Mar 31 11:36:52 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i got a few questions too.

how come there are 100 male smurfs and 1 female smurf?

so do they take part in some sick orgy?
or do they have a reward scheme where the best smurf of the month gets to screw smurfette for the month?

or did the smurfs turn blue cos of the pent up sexual frustation and have to resort to magic mushrooms to keep them happy?

webmaster Posted: Wed Mar 31 12:37:20 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey Trogdor,

Chanz basically said everything which I was thinking.

I was wondering why the people were all so sarcastic in their replies until I re-read your original posting. You come in here with this air of confidence and arrogance, thinking that you now have all the answers, but you forget how the previous few religious discussions turned out.

If you want people to listen to you, you need to first gain their respect. And in order for you to do that, you must first discard that "I come here to preach", "I am holier than thou" mentality because this is the very thing which turn these people off. Most of the stuff which you think you know, are the very same stuff we have taken years to question and study.

If you need any place to start, perhaps you could go back to the past discussions and answer the unanswered questions, because, as I've said previously, if you ignore them, people will start to not be bothered by your posts.

Just my observation.

Iamjustdancing. Posted: Wed Mar 31 13:12:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  all these questions.. and here i thought 'open for business' meant that Trog was starting to whore himself out to old rich GT women for college money. i guess i was wrong :P

marsteller Posted: Wed Mar 31 14:46:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  trog, you suck. give up your little crusade.

Malik Posted: Wed Mar 31 15:26:02 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hah! I've enjoyed this post so far.

Mini-rant: Trog, your religion is Christian. Your denomination is protestant, or methodist.

[End mini-rant]

Mesh Posted: Wed Mar 31 15:58:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hahahahahah tooo funny dude.

Mesh Posted: Wed Mar 31 16:03:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh, oops. Nevermind wrong thread. damnit.

dan632 Posted: Wed Mar 31 16:19:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>i got a few questions too.
>
>how come there are 100 male smurfs and 1 female smurf?
>
>so do they take part in some sick orgy?
>or do they have a reward scheme where the best smurf of the month gets to screw smurfette for the month?
>
>or did the smurfs turn blue cos of the pent up sexual frustation and have to resort to magic mushrooms to keep them happy?
>
>

smurfette was created by Gargamel(woteva his name is) and sent in as a spy by the kind hearted good ways of the smurfs turned her...sum shit like that, it's said on Donnie Darko.
in my opinion, the creator of that show had some fucking whacked out fantasies

trogdor57 Posted: Wed Mar 31 17:59:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Okay, see here's the deal.

1) If I decide, "Okay, my 'crusade' just won't work," then I leave, giving my polite goodbye. I tried to do it, and what do I get? "You can't just leave!" etc. All I'm saying is, don't chastise me when I'm here, and tell me to leave, then chastise me again when I leave.

2) It's never my intention to tell people they're going to Hell. It's something that I wish I had never done. Not a good way to begin. However, I cannot just stop. I know you all want me to, and I'm quite sure I'll get flaming galore. However, I have my mission, and I'm sticking to it.

trogdor57 Posted: Wed Mar 31 18:02:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>trogdor57 said:
>
>>Well, not so much the flaming, but the general effect of said flaming, i.e. making fun of my religion. That can be quite taxing. At least for me.
>>>
>
>here's my 2-cents. from both a christian and a non-christian POV.
>
>as a christian, i understand ur stand. to clear up misunderstandings, to help people better understand our religion, etc.
>it is an admirable gesture. i have done it, both the bad way and thus learning from experience... now doing it in a better way.
>now my friend, u are doing it in a wrong way. in case u haven't noticed. u've been turning people off and in sorts become a joke.
>don't take it the wrong way. i just say it as it is.
>when that happens, u must really re-evaluate how u went about doing it.
>u may think it's a test of your faith and conviction to spread the message, but in your sudden surge of passion for the matter, u neglect one important detail.
>i.e people don't give a shit when u approach the matter. cos in some point, u send out strong signals that u do not respect other people's believes cos u are closed minded about your religion. that it is the absolute and there is no room for discussion. everything else is false, a heresy of sorts.
>
But I'm trying to work on it.

By the way, what does everyone else believe in?

>which will bring you to a conclusion, that your message will be lost no matter how important the message.
>
>your approach is like a door-to-door salesman or worse an insurance salesman.
>
>people know ur believes. we KNOW you're a christian.
>
>by all means start a thread by placing yourself as a representative for christianity, but are u armed with the right tools for the job? and the matter itself is a sensitive issue.
>
>hearing a good sermon does not make one knowledgable in the matter. go figure.

Not saying it does, just that it helped revive me.

trogdor57 Posted: Wed Mar 31 18:05:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>as a non-christian.
>
>i won't bother cos i don't like it when people tell me i'm going to hell cos of some stupid clause that says i must believe in Christ to enter the gates of heaven.
>
>to me thats bollocks.

Well, I can't help it. It's what I believe.

>using threats of fire and suffering to make me cower into submission?
>bugger off.

Well, I sort of understand, but not everyone uses fire and brimstone sermon. Believe me, I don't like them either. They focus on what's negative about not being christian, as opposed to the positive.

>now that's a non-christian POV

trogdor57 Posted: Wed Mar 31 18:07:25 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  webmaster said:
>Hey Trogdor,
>
>Chanz basically said everything which I was thinking.
>
>I was wondering why the people were all so sarcastic in their replies until I re-read your original posting. You come in here with this air of confidence and arrogance, thinking that you now have all the answers, but you forget how the previous few religious discussions turned out.
>
>If you want people to listen to you, you need to first gain their respect. And in order for you to do that, you must first discard that "I come here to preach", "I am holier than thou" mentality because this is the very thing which turn these people off. Most of the stuff which you think you know, are the very same stuff we have taken years to question and study.
>
>If you need any place to start, perhaps you could go back to the past discussions and answer the unanswered questions, because, as I've said previously, if you ignore them, people will start to not be bothered by your posts.
>
>Just my observation.

Thanks, I suppose so.

trogdor57 Posted: Wed Mar 31 18:08:22 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>trog, you suck. give up your little crusade.

Sorry, but I just can't do that.

Kira Posted: Wed Mar 31 18:54:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  trogdor57 said:
>marsteller said:
>>trog, you suck. give up your little crusade.
>
>Sorry, but I just can't do that.

Why?

Why have you made it your 'mission' to spread the word of God here? Either you care for the people here and want to divert them from the path to hell, or you're trying to be obedient to God's will by going around preaching like this. If the first is the case--and I don't see how it could be, since you don't even know us--then you should really be a little more subtle about it, and take everyone's feelings into consideration. Maybe you think we're all doomed, but I for one think I've made some pretty good choices in what I believe.

If the latter is the case, you really shouldn't be here. Being a good little Christian is *your* business, and it's wrong of you to come here and pester us with all this so that you get those mysterious extra treasures when you get to heaven.

Now, I'm one of the ones who told you not to quit, and I still don't want you to. To be honest, it's more interesting around here when weirdos like you are making a ruckus. But that doesn't mean I think you have good reasons for being here.

Asswipe Posted: Wed Mar 31 19:09:30 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  what exactly is your mission trog? to convert us? most of us are much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much smarter than you. you're not gonna convince us to follow your ways by doing anything short of making the big man perform some miracles that'll grant me the ability to fly or something. talk to him about that one and i'll consider it

iggy Posted: Wed Mar 31 19:39:55 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  trogdor57 said:
>Okay, see here's the deal.
>
>2) However, I have my mission, and I'm sticking to it.

that outta be the most selfish and self-centered thing i've heard all day

libra Posted: Wed Mar 31 19:45:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  trogdor57 said:
>Okay, see here's the deal.
>
>2) It's never my intention to tell people they're going to Hell. It's something that I wish I had never done. Not a good way to begin. However, I cannot just stop. I know you all want me to, and I'm quite sure I'll get flaming galore. However, I have my mission, and I'm sticking to it.

wow. I feel like we should be in the eighteenth century and you're the catholic missionary and we're the heathen 'indians'...

novemberrain Posted: Wed Mar 31 19:46:37 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>trogdor57 said:
>>Okay, see here's the deal.
>>
>>2) However, I have my mission, and I'm sticking to it.
>
>that outta be the most selfish and self-centered thing i've heard all day

and the day isn't over yet :) (at least, not here)

addi Posted: Wed Mar 31 20:01:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  will all the heathens please raise their hands...

Trogdor, Jesus is coaching in your corner, and he's gonna throw in the towel for you on this one. It went 10 rounds. God is happy with you. You've got a cut over your eye, a busted lip, and a broken nose. You need more training for the heavyweight division. Chalk it up to experience and live to come back and do battle against the forces of evil another day. The fans love an underdog.

trogdor57 Posted: Wed Mar 31 22:06:41 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sailovzi said:
>trogdor57 said:
>>marsteller said:
>>>trog, you suck. give up your little crusade.
>>
>>Sorry, but I just can't do that.
>
>Why?
>
>Why have you made it your 'mission' to spread the word of God here? Either you care for the people here and want to divert them from the path to hell, or you're trying to be obedient to God's will by going around preaching like this. If the first is the case--and I don't see how it could be, since you don't even know us--then you should really be a little more subtle about it, and take everyone's feelings into consideration. Maybe you think we're all doomed, but I for one think I've made some pretty good choices in what I believe.
>
>If the latter is the case, you really shouldn't be here. Being a good little Christian is *your* business, and it's wrong of you to come here and pester us with all this so that you get those mysterious extra treasures when you get to heaven.
>
>Now, I'm one of the ones who told you not to quit, and I still don't want you to. To be honest, it's more interesting around here when weirdos like you are making a ruckus. But that doesn't mean I think you have good reasons for being here.

Well, just so you know, it's the first choice. Though perhaps you can't quite read into it for one reason or another, I do care for you guys, and more importantly, I gained a care for all people of the world, no matter what. Now, granted, I'm still human, and I tend to hold a grudge, but nonetheless I'm working on it. I'm sorry if I don't always take every single pet peeve and irritation into consideration. Not only that, but I've never taken the time to really inquire what everyone believes. I just assumed if they were against me, they were wrong. And for that, I can't tell you how sorry I am.

So, before continuing on my "Crusade" or what have you, just explain what you guys believe, mainly, purpose of life, what happens at death, etc.

trogdor57 Posted: Wed Mar 31 22:08:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  chanz said:
>trogdor57 said:
>>Okay, see here's the deal.
>>
>>2) However, I have my mission, and I'm sticking to it.
>
>that outta be the most selfish and self-centered thing i've heard all day

What?

simonvii Posted: Wed Mar 31 23:40:17 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>what exactly is your mission trog? to convert us? most of us are much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much smarter than you.

LOLOLOLOL oh man i feel so bad but yet its so funny!

simonvii Posted: Wed Mar 31 23:50:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  dan632 said:

>what's the true meaning of Donnie Darko?

its a play for a new holiday, like easter crossed with halloween...you know, a hallmark thing...halloweaster, or easterween?
>
>where the fuck is Don McLean?

in his chevy at the levy, drinkin whiskey an rye...duh
>
>where's my lunch?

i ate it
>
>
>how come i can't find the singing bush?

hes to busy looking for WMD's
>

>what number am i thinking of?

>i was born in Hawaii, i wanted to be a male model when i was younger instead i became a movie star...I've starred in movies with River Phoenix, Alan Ruck, Patrick Swayze and Al Pacino...who am I?

oh! oh! patrick swayze! shoot...err, al pacino! oh wait.... dang it! sean connery?

>what colour are mara's finernails?

same as libras undies
>

>does trogdor like challenges?
>
only if theyre on that show where chinese people hurt themselves jumping over things to an english voiceover

>is this the end?

hey, every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end
>
>what do u mean no?

ok, mr. jackson, fine...since we are in neverland and all...

dan632 Posted: Thu Apr 1 01:27:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  >>what number am i thinking of?

>27,306
actually it was 69, but u were close!

>>i was born in Hawaii, i wanted to be a male model when i was younger instead i became a movie star...I've starred in movies with River Phoenix, Alan Ruck, Patrick Swayze and Al Pacino...who am I?

>oh! oh! patrick swayze! shoot...err, al pacino! oh wait.... dang it! sean connery?
Keanu Reeves actually

>>what colour are mara's finernails?

>same as libras undies

libra's undies are black and red?

>>is this the end?

>hey, every new beginning comes from some other beginnings end
it's closing time, one last call for alcohol!

lalalala, NEwayz, trogdor, do u think jesus was the embodiment of god?

iggy Posted: Thu Apr 1 03:58:54 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ok since someone wanted to know, here goes.

Q1) my purpose in life?

i just want to live it the way i see fit. even though i am a religious man, i don't let it tie me down in my experiences.
the man that inspired my religion was supposedly sent to earth to go through everything as a human, so why let a little thing called sin get in the way of living life meaningfully?

sin is but a standard set by morally uptight hypocrites to justify their own anal ways.

(note: 1. i used inspired cos jesus did not found a religion. he never meant to. the founder of christianity was the 'apostle' Paul.
2. why did i use supposedly? i try to seperate myth and historical facts. i don't believe in seeing jesus as a diety. if he was meant to be a God, he wouldn't be human in the first place.)

sin, so what?
smoke a little grass, so wat?
had a little sex, so what?
watched a little porn, so what?
swore too much, so fucking what?

at least i lived, u morally uptight anal fuckers.

Q2) life after death?
i like to laugh at that.

the only ones to know that answer are those that are dead.
if there is life after death, well... at least they know when they die.
if there is none, hello sweet darkness.

why be so bothered with a life after this life. live now, worry later.

FN Posted: Sat Apr 3 13:57:32 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A go away for a week and this happens.

Trog, let me ask you this: do you believe in the sanctity of marriage and that if you break it you go to hell?

SntSaturn Posted: Sat Apr 3 14:16:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  where have you been Christophe?

FN Posted: Sat Apr 3 14:19:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  SntSaturn said:
>where have you been Christophe?

On a schooltrip to Italy.

Nice country to visit but wouldn't want to live there.

SntSaturn Posted: Sat Apr 3 14:22:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wow. I wish my school could take trips to Italy or anywhere in Europe for that matter. Ever since 9-11 I think some law got passed that school trips can't go out of state. Oh well. I'd have more fun without them. Where is your favorite place in Europe? I hope to go to Scotland (and nearby) in a year or so.

FN Posted: Sat Apr 3 14:38:26 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Well, one thing I learned and experienced once more is that there is no place like home.

My favourite place is and always will be Belgium, East-Flanders to be a bit more exact.

As I saw that Flemish Lion when we entered Flemish territory again it felt so good to be home.

Don't get me wrong, Italy is a beautiful country but there seems to be a lot of poverty over there. Loads of neglected houses, with people who are even bigger ruins living in them.

The landscape is awesome (really, I'll put the pictures up as soon as I can), and so are the cultural centers and cities, but other than that poverty is pretty rampant it seems, or people simply don't seem to care about having a nice and clean house, could be that as well actually if I think about how the Italians I encountered acted.

And if you go there perhaps you should consider taking a cab instead of trying to drive around there yourself. It seemed like I was in Paris again lol.

SntSaturn Posted: Sat Apr 3 17:33:44 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I understand what you mean. I don't want to live anywhere but the United States; however, I want to travel everywhere for decent lengths of time. You'll have to give me pointers sometime about what to do in Europe. I have a friend that is studying abroad in Spain and we were joking about me flying there to see her.

choke Posted: Tue Apr 6 02:28:05 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  :O SntSaturn u live in the US!? Im exchanging there next year but didnt think anyone from GT lived there...

libra Posted: Tue Apr 6 03:53:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>:O SntSaturn u live in the US!? Im exchanging there next year but didnt think anyone from GT lived there...

I'm in the US as well...and Addi, Jazer, hif, aeon, and i'm sure i'm leaving out people, so don't be mad at me!

where are you exchanging? (if you don't mind me asking...)

dan632 Posted: Tue Apr 6 04:13:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my little brothers on a schooltrip to europe, he's going to spain florence fin paris london prolly more, maybe less i don't know. i just know it made us $3500 poorer:<

choke Posted: Sat Apr 17 23:45:58 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>
>I'm in the US as well...and Addi, Jazer, hif, aeon, and i'm sure i'm leaving out people, so don't be mad at me!
>
>where are you exchanging? (if you don't mind me asking...)

i dont mind u askin at all :D when i find out ill tel yaz but no definit plans yet aye

Mesh Posted: Sun Apr 18 00:04:00 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  america is a neat country. You should try to get Texas of Arizona. They are both much neat states.

Mesh Posted: Sun Apr 18 00:12:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  The first post in this thread still does make me laugh. What a silly thread.

Fire away lol

marsteller Posted: Sun Apr 18 02:49:06 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Nice country to visit but wouldn't want to live there.

i'd say the same about belgium, 'cept for the being nice to visit part

Mesh Posted: Sun Apr 18 03:24:42 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  meshuggah said:
>america is a neat country. You should try to get Texas of Arizona. They are both much neat states.

i meant texas OR arizona, of course.

FN Posted: Sun Apr 18 07:35:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>Christophe said:
>>Nice country to visit but wouldn't want to live there.
>
>i'd say the same about belgium, 'cept for the being nice to visit part

You know, that goes straight through my heart, especially comming from you.

Taking your level of intelligence into account I'd think twice about making fun of social security.

marsteller Posted: Sun Apr 18 17:35:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  you don't know shit about my level of intelligence, garcon.

ps, i think we scared away trogdor

choke Posted: Sun Apr 18 21:26:16 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marsteller said:
>ps, i think we scared away trogdor

Considering his hopes for a peaceful conversation about all things great and wonderful has now been turned into a battleground (:P) I think hes given up on this thread..

iggy Posted: Sun Apr 18 23:27:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i think he went off to some retreat or some holy crusade

Mouse Posted: Mon Apr 19 13:39:49 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>:O SntSaturn u live in the US!? Im exchanging there next year but didnt think anyone from GT lived there...

Sailozi and I live in the US, good ole North Carolina. :) You've probably said before but where are you at Choke?
Mouse

choke Posted: Mon Apr 19 18:15:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>
>Sailozi and I live in the US, good ole North Carolina. :) You've probably said before but where are you at Choke?
>Mouse

Ima New Zealand hillbilly :D I live in the north island but love the south.. I farmed moss down there :P

addi Posted: Mon Apr 19 18:35:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>I farmed moss down there :P

Ohhhhhh Yeah, Baby! Moss farms make me randy!!

ignore me. moss is just so funny : )

choke Posted: Mon Apr 19 18:51:57 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addison said:
>>
>Ohhhhhh Yeah, Baby! Moss farms make me randy!!
>
>
>
>
>ignore me. moss is just so funny : )
>
>
>
I can send u some in a bag if u want :P

addi Posted: Mon Apr 19 19:39:19 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>I can send u some in a bag if u want :P

pot would be cool, but moss is illegal in georgia. apparantly it makes guys randy. thanks anyway : )

Mouse Posted: Mon Apr 19 19:40:24 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>Ima New Zealand hillbilly :D I live in the north island but love the south.. I farmed moss down there :P

Ah yes, NZ. Forgive me for my lapse in memory. New Zealand is one of the places I would love to visit if I had the money. Beautiful scenery, and, from my limited experience, cool people. :) Being a Carolinian farmer's daughter presents bountiful opportunities to startle people, like dying my hair green and lacking a southern accent. ;)
Mouse

choke Posted: Mon Apr 19 20:10:15 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mouse said:
>Ah yes, NZ. Forgive me for my lapse in memory. New Zealand is one of the places I would love to visit if I had the money. Beautiful scenery, and, from my limited experience, cool people. :) Being a Carolinian farmer's daughter presents bountiful opportunities to startle people, like dying my hair green and lacking a southern accent. ;)
>Mouse

lol!! maybe we arent all that different :P i started dying my hair in primary school and its been pink, purple, half black half white and red so far :D itll probly fall out by the time im 30 but by the time i get there ill be too ecstatic that im still alive to care :P i dont really come into contact with other accents but i have quite a low voice, even by NZ standards :P

NZ would be an ok place to visit i guess.. not a lot 2 do here but if ur intrested in the scenery itll probly b all good :D if u get here go to the south isand, its waaay prettier then the north :D

Mouse Posted: Mon Apr 19 21:16:48 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>lol!! maybe we arent all that different :P i started dying my hair in primary school and its been pink, purple, half black half white and red so far :D itll probly fall out by the time im 30 but by the time i get there ill be too ecstatic that im still alive to care :P i dont really come into contact with other accents but i have quite a low voice, even by NZ standards :P

Augh, I envy you that, a friend of mine's little sister said I have a 'baby voice'. :P It doesn't sound high to me but I wince when I hear myself on tape. Almost makes me want to stop talking all together.
So far my hair has been blue several times, dark red once, and is blue green now. I wanted to turn it white but I was a little too cowardly, besides I don't think I'm quite cool enough to pull it off. ;) My dad is very laid back about my hair experiments, if I came home with tattoos or something he'd flip though. :)

I've been dreaming up this 'GT trip' in my head, dragging down the globe to see exactally where people are in realation to each other and smiling at the thought of going there and meeting GTers, or going there and trying to convince the GTer that I'm not a psycho. :)
Mouse

choke Posted: Mon Apr 19 22:43:34 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  

hehe datd be wikkid oi, personaly i find psychos more interesting then normal people :P

i used to have naturally white hair, but every time i dye it the regrowth comes out darker.. i love black and white, just all streaked and random looks wikkid :D

my folx r cruisy bout anything, im getting another tattoo next month in fact :D the only thing they dont allow is hardcore facial percings, but im peircing my lip on each side ASAP :D

iggy Posted: Mon Apr 19 23:49:38 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ahh hair product addicts here.

haha i used to do that while i was in school. so far i've tried every colour possible.

since i've started working it's been black for about 2 years... till now
now it's blue black turning to matt something... i know it's matt but i dunno what colour haha.

laurie Posted: Thu Jun 17 13:44:03 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  my hair's half pink, I want to go blue next, hello fellow funny coloured hair people! There's no one else where I am with neon hair so occasionally get very funny reacctions, best one ever;

"b-b-but dont your parents worry?"

about what? Am I about to start running around naked and burning things?
I like my hair! and anyways usually

"I'm a natural pink" is a great answer, my mum even helped my dye mine so I wouldn't get pink ears

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]