Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Petition to god 2
FN Posted: Tue Jun 15 17:40:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  go go go

Zacq Posted: Tue Jun 15 17:44:12 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I've never been here for a thread that reached its maximum. I feel like I've been initiated into some sad cyber-space world.

Damn chapstick.

Kira Posted: Tue Jun 15 17:44:43 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh my goodness!

FN Posted: Tue Jun 15 17:45:35 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Haha.

It usually only happens with religious or political threads.

So erika, to what did the guy account it.

FN Posted: Tue Jun 15 17:47:28 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  By the way, I have a friend who can "levitate" as well.

Quite baffling when you see it at first untill he explained how he did it. It's some kind of technique with positioning your feet to create an optical illusion.

I'm sure if he could come up with it of his own other people have found more complicated techniques to do it while sitting down for example, which brings me to the next question, how high did he "float".

FN Posted: Tue Jun 15 17:49:56 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And if anybody can do it, why can't more people reproduce it.

It's reasonable to think that quite a lot of people would have mastered it by now.

Mouse Posted: Tue Jun 15 18:02:50 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  That is the second thread to go over in five days, my aren't we prolific!

I don't beleive in instant magic. I do beleive we can influence the world around us with our intentions, though it puzzles me that we don't always do so. I don't know about levitation, that's something I would have to see and touch to decide about.
Mouse

erikagm Posted: Tue Jun 15 20:05:53 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Pfffffftttttt

I just realized this 2nd thread had started and I had been posting answers on the other thread about "something beliavable" or something like it...

Asswipe Posted: Tue Jun 15 20:58:01 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  not sure how this thread started but i'm gonna share a little story w/ ya related to the paranormal junk that is not easy to explain. My dad's girlfriend went to see John Edwards(the psychic dude) a few years before he became real famous. She had just lost her son to a terrible brain tumor so she goes to talk to him, reaching out almost anywhere she can think of for some sort of help, and this is what unfolds.

all she has told the man thus far is her name. he begins to do his magic, and tells her the little boy's initials, saying that someone w/ those initials is talking to him. He tells her that he died from a brain tumor, and then he tells her that he, the boy, asks why you carry around his underwear because apparently the lady keeps one of the kid's socks on her in his memory, something that even she forgot about until he mentioned it.

so after all of this, my dad's girlfriend believes edwards could prolly just be psychic and reading her mind, but she goes back to see him again a year later. while there, a different "spirit", or what have you, channels itself through mr. edwards, this time w/ different initials, none of which my dad's girlfriend recognizes. so Edwards explains to her that any spirit can push through him, it's some sort of spirit heirarchy based on whoever needs to get a message across badly or something, so Edwards tells her that this guy was recently in a car accident, he told her the liscense plate number, the type of car, the type of accident... and she has no idea who the hell it was so left rather dismayed.

so she goes into work the next day and apparently one of her coworker's, who she does not know too well, husband died in a car accident the day before. all of the information was on the mark.

and all he started w/ was her first name.

Asswipe Posted: Tue Jun 15 20:59:39 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  P.S. Christophe is a faggot

FN Posted: Wed Jun 16 05:37:14 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Asswipe said:
>P.S. Christophe is a faggot

Haha

antartica Posted: Thu Jul 8 05:11:27 2004 Post | Quote in Reply  
  God may be understood to be similar to a lifeguard who sees a drowning child and, although perfectly capable of saving the unfortunate waif, does nothing and lets her drown.
- Peter Fosl - The Philosophers' Magazine

just got this quote in my mail... and i love it!

Mesh Posted: Mon Apr 11 08:48:20 2005 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Oh, and trogdor57, dont THINK I didnt see what you said about us. I know friggen everything, I'm God, damn yous!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]