Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

lewis black
Ahriman Posted: Sat Apr 29 15:17:50 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It was an utter dog shit winter and dog shit would have been better because it's warmer. The dry cleaning bills are higher but I don't care.

addi Posted: Sat Apr 29 18:21:05 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Very sneaky, Ahriman : )

Here I thought it was going to be something on one of my favorite comedians.

Cheer up...things are bound to be better now that Spring has sprung.

Ahriman Posted: Sun Apr 30 10:41:39 2006 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Poland and Ukraine had beautiful weather. The B.O. of the locals kinda killed it for me though.

addi Posted: Tue Jul 22 11:35:34 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  this go around real Lewis Black stuff...just for the fuck of it.

"In my lifetime, we've gone from Eisenhower to George W. Bush. We've gone from John F. Kennedy to Al Gore. If this is evolution, I believe that in 12 years, we'll be voting for plants."

"Candy Corn is the only candy in the history of America that's never been advertised. And there's a reason. All of the candy corn that was ever made was made in 1911."

"If the people of New Zealand want to be a part of our world, I believe they should hop off their islands, and push 'em closer"

"You know what they would do? They would come to my elementary school with films to show me how to protect myself from a nuclear-fuck-holocaust. They would show this giant nuclear-fucking-bomb just blowing the shit out of everything. Goats and monkeys flying everywhere. The windows of the elementary school blown out, the teacher banged up against the fucking blackboard. But there were the children... hiding safely under their desks."

"I'm always amazed when I hear people saying; "That George Bush, he's a great leader". And I wonder, where can one find a drug that would make one so delusional?"

"The Catholics have it right. I love what they do. That whole "the pope's infallible" thing is tremendous. Let's face facts: If you took somebody with no religious leanings whatsoever and locked that person in a psych ward with nobody around and no stimuli, the Catholic religion is exactly what he'd come up with.
"Listen to this. There's this old guy in a dress, see? He wears all these great costumes and whatever he says, about anything from birth control to what to watch on television, that's it, 'cause pope knows best. He can't lift his head up, but, fuck, he's a genius."

: )

Mesh Posted: Tue Jul 22 20:42:41 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hahaha. I saw a Lewis Black standup routine live once. Was great!

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]