Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

anniversaries
Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Mar 11 14:18:49 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  so is anyone else celebrating wedding(or relationship) anniversaries?

Me and Puckster have known each 4 years now. A couple years together now. I hope many many more.

libra Posted: Sun Mar 11 16:29:07 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Known him for 3 and a half years. June 13th is the 3 yr anniversary. a scary one cause it's the first where we don't know whether we'll be in the vicinity of one another next year since we're graduating.

Ahriman Posted: Mon Mar 12 23:38:08 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  We're at 2 years and 4 months. We have a long distance relationship right now due to college. It really isn't as hard as people make it out to be as long as you just caaaaalm down. Just settle yourself. People freak out and cry and flip the shit but really if you just be happy to know you two are in love and care for each other then enjoy what you do have. Mutual existence, conversations, quirky moments, etc. Just be happy that each of you are alive, well, and connected. Try your hardest to get out to see one another.

Should I get dizzy from a hookah?

I think I'm tired.

At least I'm not mormon.

Where'd I put my juice...

CorDrine Posted: Tue Mar 13 07:09:18 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Come 20th April, it will be my 5th year anniversary in this forum :)

jennemmer Posted: Tue Mar 13 10:31:38 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  6 years together in April but 10 years of knowing each other and being friends.

addi Posted: Tue Mar 13 11:23:04 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  exactly 4 weeks away from the start of my 5th year here.

7,250 posts...not counting the hundreds lost in the 2 crashes. Truely..I am a posting slut.

25 years of marriage.

March 12th, 1965 experienced my first erection...but no one sent me gifts celebrating that glorious day.

Ahriman Posted: Tue Mar 13 16:14:50 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Truely..I am a posting slut.

Need a pimp?

addi Posted: Tue Mar 13 17:08:48 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ahriman said:

>Need a pimp?

lol

what are your rates, and will you force me to post when I'm not in the mood?

:)

Cherry_Moon Posted: Tue Mar 13 17:26:32 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  this is the weekend and he is off for it... wee candlelit fondue dinner, stroll in the park, bubble bath, flowers.... yay... i lurves my puckster truly amazing guy. Yesterday we were talking about having kids (in 15 years mind you, but it's still nice to know we feel the same about the topic).

ehwazingwaz Posted: Tue Nov 17 00:38:29 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Yesterday we were talking about having kids (in 15 years mind you, but it's still nice to know we feel the same about the topic).

sure they're cute, but they're a pain in the butt.

and since i'm already here, 3 years this december.

Puck Posted: Tue Nov 17 01:33:29 2009 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>wee candlelit fondue dinner
The candles are just lights on the ceiling. I wanna actually see my dang food.
>, stroll in the park
Hauling bags of snacks and crap a crazy distance to eat on the ground.
>Yesterday we were talking about having kids
or rather, about NOT having kids. I'm not proud of my genes enough to share them.

DM613 Posted: Thu Jul 14 22:47:21 2011 Post | Quote in Reply  

After I finally got XBL gold (bought a 12 month subscription card for 40€), me and my friends were playing BC in a party. This guy came to our squad and decided for some reason to get under stairs and start idling there, so we couldn't squad spawn on him. Me and one of my friends were special ops, so we chose to punish him with tracker guns (or whatever those are)...

[url=http://www.buymaplestory.com]MapleStory Mesos[/url]
[url=http://www.fzf.com/Runescape.gold]RS Gold[/url]
[url=http://www.itemah.com/]WOW Items[/url]

Voenniy Posted: Sun Nov 19 14:22:49 2017 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I havenít any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us.
[URL=https://192-168-1.org/]192.168.1.1 - 192.168.1.1[/URL]

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]