Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

to hell and back video
eastcoast40nc Posted: Wed Jun 6 14:02:58 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Dr. Maurice Rawlings, MD, a heart surgeon, has written about the true events of some patients being resuscitated on the operating table and they speak about just having come back from hell.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5910699532828872069 click link to start video

FN Posted: Wed Jun 6 17:30:29 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think JQ could stop these spambots by adding the sort of thingy that makes you enter a word made up out of images

How's JQ anyway?

webmaster Posted: Wed Jun 6 22:20:19 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Done. Let's see if it works. For some reason I found the video rather amusing.

Thanks for asking, Christophe. I am fine. Need to update the site. Just have to find the time between work and (whatever little time I have left for) WOW.

Living on your own means has its cons, the biggest of which is having to pay off the home loan every month. The second biggest of which is having to clean the bloody place.

I am happy.

I am getting the Celestron SkyScout.

I love my cat.

I have a new pair of shoes.

I am learning how to shuffle poker chips. (I rock at Texas Hold'em.)

I am waiting for the stock market to crash.

DanSRose Posted: Thu Jun 7 00:51:58 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cats are awesome. Especially these cats:
http://icanhascheezburger.com/

Has anyone else heard (or is excited as I am) about Blizzard's announcement and previews of Starcraft 2? It looks better than WOW.

FN Posted: Thu Jun 7 05:10:11 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Starcraft 2 looks nice indeed.

I've played a bit of wow as well, I'm thinking of maybe starting again or starting out with lotro because friends of mine play both so it's hard to choose.

My main wow char kicks ass though ;o)

Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu Jun 7 14:38:15 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i thought this thread was about the marilyn manson autobiography.... :P

sweet p Posted: Thu Jun 7 23:36:29 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  heyo jq!!!
:)

DanSRose Posted: Thu Jun 7 23:50:16 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  It's about which species you preferred. While enjoyed imagination behind the Protoss, the Zerg were fantastic to play. The best was when you were going against someone else who was Zerg as well, creating a small skirmish or dropping a drone on their creep to build a canal to zip all of your creatures over to annihilate them, then use the creep to establish a new base.
I haven't played in years and I still know my hotkeys. Awesome

Posted: Fri Jun 8 02:27:13 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Starcraft 2 looks nice indeed.
>
>I've played a bit of wow as well, I'm thinking of maybe starting again or starting out with lotro because friends of mine play both so it's hard to choose.
>
>My main wow char kicks ass though ;o)

seriously? you play WOW?

I'm gonna have to take it up again. I had a 40 Troll Shaman and a 40 Gnome Warlock over the course a few years. Nerdy, I know.

Also, Starcraft2 is really just looking like a visual patch on Starcraft. I'm not impressed. yet.

I will be though. Blizzard has a proven track record.

also: any of you mofos wanna throw down in warcraftIII/the frozen throne, hit me up on MSN ( phil at riotindustries dot com )

innocenceNonus Posted: Fri Jun 8 02:53:54 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Is it bothersome that I question less the possibility of a spambot and more the veritability of the video??

FN Posted: Fri Jun 8 12:10:50 2007 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:
>seriously? you play WOW?

I used to yeah, kind of got tired of it though. I played the expansion for a while but meh. Before that though I liked pvp a lot and I went to all the instances aside from naxx.

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]