Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Sense and senility
Billy Pilgrim Posted: Thu Feb 7 09:00:28 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Do we have anyone here who believes in intelligent design?

FN Posted: Thu Feb 7 09:35:21 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes, by all means step forward so I can shoot you

Mesh Posted: Thu Feb 7 10:59:31 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I tried to teach the creator. I was one of his professors. He just goofed off mostly, though.

I take no responsibility for what that School of Universe Design at the University of the Uberverse dropout has done.

He spent most of his time creating non-carbon based lifeforms in the labs. Yeah, as if that is practical for anything outside of science fiction!

I'm just amazed he actually went with carbon based in his Senior class project, or what you call "The Universe."

addi Posted: Thu Feb 7 13:00:36 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Yes, by all means step forward so I can shoot you

lol
you are on a roll today, christophe.

sweet p Posted: Thu Feb 7 22:55:24 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i chuckled.

mat_j Posted: Fri Feb 8 07:59:07 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ah Billy P. on one of your rant/rantolas again eh.

Billy Pilgrim Posted: Mon Feb 11 09:04:23 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Did you see how Christophe shot me before i could point out my views on the ridiculous idea of intelligent design? That's how they roll in Belgium, y'know.

addi Posted: Mon Feb 11 10:22:39 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm not a follower of the intelligent design theory. Lately I'm beginning to think that the "stupid shit design" theory makes a lot of sense.

mat_j Posted: Fri Feb 15 08:32:20 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Chomsky's article on malignant design is pretty fun to read (if you're the Sylvia Plath/Ian Curtis type). Can't be bothered to find the link now though because i'm a (Top cat/Sgt Bilko type).

t xx

addi Posted: Fri Feb 15 10:56:35 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  well you damn well better take the time to find the link right now or there'll be trouble
right here in River City

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]