Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Dr**ms
~Just Imagine~ Posted: Fri Mar 7 09:17:36 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Past nights I have had some very very vivit dreams, waking up and hoping it wasn't real...
There's been a period that I haven't remembered any dream or didn't have any for that matter, But lately I dream alot and I remember them all in the morning...
Maybe something I ate, don't get it why sometimes my dreams are so bizar.

Every dream is the last thing I want to see happen in real life... thats also why my latest dream really scared me
It's something I didn't think about alot,but now it's constantly in my mind because I had this crappy dream about it...

Basically it ends up in my best friend telling me that we should end our friendship because it would eventually mean the end of my relationship.

In my dream my best friend and I were close like usual, talking and watching a movie outside with other friends and family, we were sitting next to eachother on the same chair and we fell backwards, and in my dream we kissed after we hit the ground...
He jumped up and got mad (he's never been mad at me in real life, so that was weird imagining him beeing mad at me) and we went back inside, where he said he never wanted to see me again because he didn't want to run my relationship...
At that point he took out a gun and tried to shoot me but missed, then he ran away,
I remember crying and telling to everyone that my best friend had left me and tried to shoot me, but no one around seemed to care...

I was so upset about the tought of never seeing my best friend again, that it really made my morning suck bigtime...

Ofcourse I love him, we have tried to be together in the past but we're too much alike, and we weren't as close backthen as we are now. We started becomming best frieds the day we stopped trying to get together.
Sometimes we joke about why we didn't end up together, but I know a relationship with him is not what I need, we could never offer eachother what we need...
I hope that I never have to say goodbye to him in real life, because I don't think I would survive. But friendships change, and I can only hope we are able to stick together.

Also,I love my boyfriend alot and I am inlove with him, thats also why a dream about kissing my bestfriend confuses me.

Anyhow, I just had to write it down and write the feeling off off me... Maybe putting my thoughts in words will make me realise this is absolutely rediculous,...,

addi Posted: Fri Mar 7 10:38:14 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I had a few very realistic dreams this past month as well, so I know what you're talking about. I think trying to overanalyze any meaning from them is worthless...interesting, but I don't put a lot of stock in letting them somehow guide your "real" life. I've had some pretty vivid dreams about some plinkers here on GT, and for their sakes it's a good thing they're nothing more than dreams.

Focus on the positive with these types of troubling dreams. If you're dreaming then your brain is functioning and you're alive...that's a good thing : )

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Fri Mar 7 12:16:42 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  well, then I'm happy I'm still alive :)

Got rid of the 'yukkie' feeling already, but seriously, dreams freak me out sometimes :)

FN Posted: Fri Mar 7 13:27:55 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ask your friend if he's up for a threesome, it's the only way you'll know

addi Posted: Fri Mar 7 14:16:49 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>Ask your friend if he's up for a threesome, it's the only way you'll know
lol!
Now that's some sage advice. Forget business, christophe..you need to go into relationship counciling
: )

addi Posted: Fri Mar 7 17:02:24 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If you watch this before you go to bed, just~imagine, you'll sleep like a baby

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMShvQa4SI0

Aeon Posted: Sat Mar 8 00:29:47 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Freud said it best. Sometimes in a dream, a cigar is just a cigar. People, for the most part put too much emphasis on their dreams as being a reflection of innate desires. For the most part our dreams are influenced more by our thoughts before sleep rather than our deepest feelings. I think it might have more to do with your own questioning of why it didn't work or maybe it was brought up in conversation with the friend. I'd say this cigar is just a cigar. Don't let it ruin your day.

FN Posted: Sat Mar 8 06:34:06 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I did not inhale!

ba-doum tshhh

mat_j Posted: Tue Mar 11 08:24:08 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ditto the last coupla comments.

Night before last i dreamed of my house being burgled.

Last night a reoccuring dream of mine developed a little further (The Zombies finally turned up at the barricade i've been dreaming about building for ages).

sometimes if you're feeling low or paranoid about something and you think it might turn out for the worst your brain will play it out for you in your mind in a hellish twilight zone like episode of your own life.

Sometimes you dream the future.

Sometimes you dream that you were doing it with a female collegue you hardly ever see on the table of the canteen while that person was wearing princess Leia's 'Hoth' outfit. If that happens stop watching Empire Strikes back, eating pizza and drinking beer before you go to bed.

Good night.

FN Posted: Tue Mar 11 08:25:32 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1152984

~Just Imagine~ Posted: Tue Mar 11 12:46:43 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Somehow, I don't think I'll go for the threesome, he'd probably say yes and thats even scaryer ;)

Ps addi: now i'm afraid of sheep!

choke Posted: Tue Mar 25 21:40:02 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I dreamt about aliens coming once. I was rude to one because I was scared but it was trying really hard not to be intimidating and I apologized and told it how to cross a road and it asked me if I wanted to go with it. It was so vivid and coupled with a couple coincidences that month to this day I'm willing to keep an open mind as to whether or not it actually happened!

head soccer Posted: Fri Jul 22 03:10:03 2016 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Do not know what to say, I liked your article and I hope you will have many entries or more.
play now http://www.head-soccer2.com

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]