Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Something like this
FN Posted: Sun Jun 29 20:25:13 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  This is a singer from over here, who I don't like, who got dressed up like this and did a spoof cover of his own song,which I don't like either, but I really like the spoof version, but the trouble is that it's a one time thing that only lasts about a minute and a half and as far as I can tell isn't available anywhere as a full song in itself, so if anybody knows about songs that sound the same in terms of "blue atmosphere" with some country in there, this is where you should tell me about them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWmGV2OecGw&eurl

Posted: Mon Jun 30 01:54:39 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Elliott Brood has an album called Ambassador that this reminds me of. Blue and Twangy.

FN Posted: Tue Jul 1 14:16:14 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Checked it out, liked it

More!

addi Posted: Fri Oct 10 11:38:09 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  no need to start a new thread for this request.

My music tastes are all over the place..from folk to classical, and most everything in between depending on my mood. Sometimes when I'm behind the wheel I like to pop in techno, but don't know much of anything about the best stuff out there. If Christophe (or anyone else) has some suggestions along the lines of Chemical Brothers "Star Guitar" would you pass them on?
Thanks

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]