Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To
 

Have you ever...
Kira Posted: Tue Sep 2 20:09:59 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Sort of another question-and-answer-please-repeat game.

Have you ever...

Eaten a live insect?


 
Posted: Wed Sep 3 02:06:46 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ew! no. I won't even watch shows where seeing this happen is a possibility.

Have you ever...

spent more than an hour looking for something that was in your pocket all along?


 
~Just Imagine~ Posted: Wed Sep 3 11:21:07 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes

Have you ever screamed the top of your longes?


 
Kira Posted: Wed Sep 3 12:08:49 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes. It hurts!

Have you ever spent an entire day without talking, even to yourself?


 
addi Posted: Wed Sep 3 17:33:33 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No. I can't really comprehend going through a day without talking to someone, especially to myself.

Have you ever been looking for a crunchy snack live insect for hours, and ended up finding it was in your pocket the whole time, and then screamed at the top of your lungs when you finally noticed it was there because it had found the hole in your pants pocket and was crawling straight for your privates?


*nice hair cut JI


 
Kira Posted: Wed Sep 3 18:03:11 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Addison this fun game is serious business! Stop this tomfoolery at once!

*Hogties Addi*


 
jennemmer Posted: Wed Sep 3 19:13:48 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>Have you ever been looking for a crunchy snack live insect for hours, and ended up finding it was in your pocket the whole time, and then screamed at the top of your lungs when you finally noticed it was there because it had found the hole in your pants pocket and was crawling straight for your privates?

No.

Have you ever been to Warsaw? Anyone?
(I'm going to a conference there next week and I am so not prepared for this... most places I've traveled I've been at least able to count to ten, say "yes" and "no" and a few simple things. I've got a phrase book but I don't know how to pronounce all of the accents or words with 3-4 Zeds (or Zees for you american folk) and certainly don't know how to pronounce Zeds with accents...)


 
addi Posted: Wed Sep 3 21:40:48 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>Addison this fun game is serious business! Stop this tomfoolery at once!
>
>*Hogties Addi*

sorry. serious from now on.

Have you ever been hogtied?
: )


 
addi Posted: Wed Sep 3 21:44:20 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  jennemmer said:

>most places I've traveled I've been at least able to count to ten, say "yes" and "no" and a few simple things. I've got a phrase book but I don't know how to pronounce all of the accents or words with 3-4 Zeds (or Zees for you american folk) and certainly don't know how to pronounce Zeds with accents...)

Simple, jenn. Just speak english but say everything loud and reeeaaaal slow, and with "ski" at the end of each word. You'll get along fine.

and stay away from the polish sausages.


 
mat_j Posted: Thu Sep 4 09:32:48 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Kira said:
>>Addison this fun game is serious business! Stop this tomfoolery at once!
>>
>>*Hogties Addi*
>
>sorry. serious from now on.
>
>Have you ever been hogtied?
>: )


Almost


Have you ever been shot?




 
~Just Imagine~ Posted: Thu Sep 4 10:51:18 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes, with a BB gun, but does that count?

Have you ever shot someone?

*Thanks addi :)


 
addi Posted: Thu Sep 4 11:31:38 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:

>Have you ever shot someone?

Shot what at them?

>*Thanks addi :)

you're welcome


 
Mark Posted: Fri Sep 5 01:10:09 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:
>Yes, with a BB gun, but does that count?
>
>Have you ever shot someone?
Yes, with a paint ball gun

Have you ever stolen something?


 
Posted: Fri Sep 5 02:27:17 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mark said:
>~Just Imagine~ said:
>>Yes, with a BB gun, but does that count?
>>
>>Have you ever shot someone?
>Yes, with a paint ball gun
>
>Have you ever stolen something?

Only the hearts of thousands.

And a case of beer once.


Have you ever lied to a police officer?


 
misszero Posted: Fri Sep 5 06:01:24 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  CriminalSaint said:

>Have you ever lied to a police officer?

yep.

Have you ever had a near-death experience?


 
mat_j Posted: Fri Sep 5 06:37:19 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  misszero said:
>CriminalSaint said:
>
>>Have you ever lied to a police officer?
>
>yep.
>
>Have you ever had a near-death experience?


Yes!

I fell down a ravine once but managed to grab hold of a tree root and managed to haul myself up.

Maybe this counts-
I also had an abscess (Sp?) once and didn't do anything about it for a couple of days as i thought i was a back injury. When i went to the doctors he said if did anything strenuous or bumped it slightly, it would have burst and poisoned my bloodstream killing me outright.


Have you ever been involved in a sword fight?


 
FN Posted: Fri Sep 5 06:54:43 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Have you ever been involved in a sword fight?

Yes (plastic swords, but you didn't specify).


Have you ever put serious thought in the construction of a perpetuum mobile


 
Kira Posted: Sat Sep 6 12:53:36 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>
>Have you ever put serious thought in the construction of a perpetuum mobile

Yes.

Oh, wait, I mean no.

Have you ever been arrested?


 
mat_j Posted: Sat Sep 6 13:54:11 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>Christophe said:
>>
>>Have you ever put serious thought in the construction of a perpetuum mobile
>
>Yes.
>
>Oh, wait, I mean no.
>
>Have you ever been arrested?

No but i've fled a scene of a crime, been stopped, stopped and searched, stopped and asked to return a stolen sign.


 
mat_j Posted: Sat Sep 6 13:54:46 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  OH and have you ever bought a musical instrument and never bothered to learn to play it?


 
Mesh Posted: Sun Sep 7 00:06:38 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes, I bought a didgeridoo.


Have you ever scuba dived.....or snorkled?


 
addi Posted: Sun Sep 7 08:35:45 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:

>Have you ever scuba dived.....or snorkled?

No on the SCUBA (gone out twice while my son dove), but I always snorkled. Seen thousands of beautiful marine fish in Australia, Belize, Hawaii, Mexico, Antiqua, Bahamas, and Key West. It's SO peaceful underwater.


Have you ever had a serious "crush" on someone, but never let them know it?


 
FN Posted: Sun Sep 7 08:59:43 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>Have you ever had a serious "crush" on someone, but never let them know it?

No, every time it was actually serious it ended up being conveyed as such.


Have you ever been in a quiet and isolated place at night on your own to look at the stars and felt yourself slip into a sort of peaceful suicidal state?


 
Mesh Posted: Sun Sep 7 16:57:26 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Christophe said:
>
>Have you ever been in a quiet and isolated place at night on your own to look at the stars and felt yourself slip into a sort of peaceful suicidal state?


Yes. It's very weird, the sense of peace and comfort the thought of ending my life felt. Not out of despair or sadness......out of contentness with everything made me feel that way.


Have you ever been white water rafting?!?!?!


 
addi Posted: Sun Sep 7 19:59:27 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:

>Have you ever been white water rafting?!?!?!

Not in a raft, but in a canoe..if that counts.

Have you ever been arrested and spent time in jail?


 
Mesh Posted: Sun Sep 7 20:47:16 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes. The food sucks, the toilets smell like stale piss, and everyone has a crappy attitude.


Have you ever watched the same movie twice in a row?


 
Kira Posted: Sun Sep 7 21:48:29 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>
>Have you ever watched the same movie twice in a row?

Yes... I think it was V For Vendetta.

Have you ever fallen off a horse?


 
DanSRose Posted: Mon Sep 8 03:15:26 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Nope, but I got flung, head over handle bar, off several bicycles in my lifetime. Very satisfying before you land.

Have you ever learned a foreign language (foreign to where you are- don't be fancy you fancy Europeans) just by talking to people who speak that language?


 
ifihadahif Posted: Mon Sep 8 06:41:51 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DanSRose said:
>Nope, but I got flung, head over handle bar, off several bicycles in my lifetime. Very satisfying before you land.
>
>Have you ever learned a foreign language (foreign to where you are- don't be fancy you fancy Europeans) just by talking to people who speak that language?
>
Yes, when I was in the first grade we lived in France and I learned to speak French as well as most 6yr olds.

Have you ever wondered what that stuff is under your toenails that smells like cheese ?


 
sweet p Posted: Mon Sep 8 19:29:18 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>DanSRose said:
>>Nope, but I got flung, head over handle bar, off several bicycles in my lifetime. Very satisfying before you land.
>>
>>Have you ever learned a foreign language (foreign to where you are- don't be fancy you fancy Europeans) just by talking to people who speak that language?
>>
>Yes, when I was in the first grade we lived in France and I learned to speak French as well as most 6yr olds.
>
>Have you ever wondered what that stuff is under your toenails that smells like cheese ?

probably when i was 4 years old or something. i don't think toe jam smells like cheese, really.


have you ever [on purpose] met someone that you only knew from the internet [and not from GT]?


 
Kira Posted: Tue Sep 9 17:38:58 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sweet p said:
>
>have you ever [on purpose] met someone that you only knew from the internet [and not from GT]?

Yes. I spent all my babysitting money to go and meet my wonderful friend who lived in Atlanta. It was very awkward and very awesome. It was awksome.

Have you ever pretended you were someone else (different name, profession) to people you had just met and knew would never see again - just for fun?


 
PackMan Posted: Tue Sep 9 20:42:41 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I could never pull that one off...I have known many who enjoy it, but not I.

Have you ever pretended to be someone else (in a "this is who I am inside" way) to people you know and love?


 
addi Posted: Wed Sep 10 07:08:24 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:

>Yes. I spent all my babysitting money to go and meet my wonderful friend who lived in Atlanta. It was very awkward and very awesome. It was awksome.


But it was such a wonderful time together! I'll cherish the memory.

That was you I met wasn't it Kira?
: )



 
FN Posted: Wed Sep 10 12:09:38 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  And it was me she was "babysitting".

Rrrrrr *claw claw*


 
~Just Imagine~ Posted: Wed Sep 10 12:40:34 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  PackMan said:
>>
>Have you ever pretended to be someone else (in a "this is who I am inside" way) to people you know and love?

We're all different persons when we are with different people... so yes I guess

Have you ever did something totally crazy for money?


 
Kira Posted: Thu Sep 11 01:17:45 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>
>But it was such a wonderful time together! I'll cherish the memory.
>
>That was you I met wasn't it Kira?
>: )
>

I dunno. Can you play Moonlight Sonata on a hotel piano and did you go through a goth phase?

Chris I'ma tell your mom you've been making innuendos and then you are grounded buddy.


 
addi Posted: Thu Sep 11 06:32:52 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:

>I dunno. Can you play Moonlight Sonata on a hotel piano and did you go through a goth phase?

I can only play "Downtown" on the piano, and the most goth I've ever been was wearing black boxers and having a fantasy about choke.
: )


 
choke Posted: Mon Sep 15 06:03:48 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  HAH.



 
addi Posted: Mon Sep 15 08:06:19 2008 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:
>HAH.

don't worry. It was a wholesome fantasy. We were having a picnic, eating milk and cookies, and flying kites.
: )


 
Kira Posted: Fri Jul 30 21:41:26 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ~Just Imagine~ said:
>
>Have you ever did something totally crazy for money?

You come up with something totally crazy to do and name the right sum, and I will.

Have you ever been skinny dipping?


 
Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 31 00:13:04 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Once. It was weird. I mean, I love nudity. I sleep nude. I enjoy naked time at home when I'm all alone and not expecting company. But there was just something about my todger dangling freely in that river, with all of those fish about, that made me feel somewhat uncomfortable. It ain't bait, people. At least, it ain't fish bait.

Have you ever cried at a childrens movie?


 
misszero Posted: Sat Jul 31 00:58:18 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mesh said:

>Have you ever cried at a childrens movie?

yes, have you SEEN Up? That shit is heartbreaking.

Have you ever made a massive life changing decision on a whim?


 
Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 31 02:09:02 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I have seen Up! Tear jerker, that one.

Yes. Most of my life changing decisions have been on a whim, actually. And you know what? I am living with no regrets right now.

Do you like doo wop?


 
addi Posted: Sat Jul 31 08:37:56 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mesh said:
>Do you like doo wop?

No
And it sounds like something I have to pick up in a plastic bag that my dog leaves when I take him for walks in the neighborhood.
"Hogan! Must you doo wop now?!"


 
Puck Posted: Sat Jul 31 10:36:19 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>"Hogan! Must you doo wop now?!"

No, I don't have to do it RIGHT now.

Ever throw something off a building or out a window with the intent of breaking it? Like a tv or a desk?


 
Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 31 12:12:18 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Threw a very large couch from a fourth floor balcony. Not with the intention of breaking it, so I don't know if that counts. It was more like, we got it all the way up here, now it won't go in, and we don't want to take it all the way back down. Because let me tell you, that staircase and that gargantuan couch...they did not go together. Amazingly, this couch did NOT break and I lay on it to this day after lunch at work.


What are you doing with your Saturday?


 
ifihadahif Posted: Sat Jul 31 12:17:31 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mesh said:
>Threw a very large couch from a fourth floor balcony. Not with the intention of breaking it, so I don't know if that counts. It was more like, we got it all the way up here, now it won't go in, and we don't want to take it all the way back down. Because let me tell you, that staircase and that gargantuan couch...they did not go together. Amazingly, this couch did NOT break and I lay on it to this day after lunch at work.
>
>
>What are you doing with your Saturday?
>
On the couch with some leftover chicken salad and homegrown tomatoes, Police Squad on the telly.


 
Kira Posted: Sat Jul 31 19:03:15 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>
>Ever throw something off a building or out a window with the intent of breaking it? Like a tv or a desk?

I don't think so, but I have thrown or broken things with excessive drama and unceremonious...ness. Really fun when you have an audience who doesn't realize the thing you are so casually destroying is either no longer of use or not working anyway.

Have you ever pulled over by the side of the road in order to help a turtle get across safely?


 
Puck Posted: Mon Aug 2 12:15:52 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>Have you ever pulled over by the side of the road in order to help a turtle get across safely?

Man, after that turtle in my yard literally jumped at me to try to get a chomp off me, I don't fuck with turtles anymore. If it's a busy street, I'm not risking my shit. And if it's a back street, I'll trust that they'll make it.


 
Puck Posted: Mon Aug 2 12:16:21 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  had any weird dreams lately?


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Aug 2 19:01:42 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>had any weird dreams lately?

I've had one last night where i was an anthropomorphic cat. I remember being able to talk and discuss random things. At the end I was tangled up in this ball of yarn the size of a living room. It was massive and soft and little birds kept popping out of it at different spots.


 
Kira Posted: Mon Aug 2 20:40:27 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  If you could just SEE the conniption I am having. You people are impossible.

*With furtive glances at the spambot threads*

Ask a question before someone gets desperate and pokes the beast, for the love of Quek!


 
Puck Posted: Mon Aug 2 23:49:08 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think if nobody posts a new question, you have to give your own answer to the last one or any one and give the next question... or leave the next person in the mess you're in.


 
mat_j Posted: Tue Aug 3 03:56:56 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  the last dream i had i was having 'oral relations' with a girl i used to get off with when iwwas in school. It was in a ruined barn in some old farm.

Then i was walking through a wood and there was a giant in furs on the other side of a black pond with lots of big black birds.

Fucking Celtic gods and their spam advertising, get with the times people like sex and lottery numbers not thickly veiled metaphors about life and death!


Have you ever killed someone?




 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Tue Aug 3 14:47:08 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Have you ever killed someone?

In video games plenty of times. In real life never. But I've put serious thought into killing a couple people. Which is rare. I generally like to use delete them out of my life.


 
Puck Posted: Wed Aug 4 16:25:23 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said: stuff and didn't post a new question AGAIN.

Do you ever wake up comfortably, way before you have to go to work and think "gah, I have to work in seven hours! Ugh!"


 
Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu Aug 5 10:51:17 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Cherry_Moon said: stuff and didn't post a new question AGAIN.

um, heh. uh, love me anyways?

i guess i'll post a couple :P

You have the choice to live with a gorilla who knows sign language or a dog who sings lullabies, which do you choose?

If you could get rid of all the songs from a particular singer, whose would you delete and why?

If you could have only 3 electrical appliances in your house, what would they be and why?

>Do you ever wake up comfortably, way before you have to go to work and think "gah, I have to work in seven hours! Ugh!"

I've felt that way about school at times.


 
mat_j Posted: Fri Aug 6 08:56:07 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  DOG WHO SINGS LULLABYS totally, less chance of him eating my face if i piss him off too.

If i could delete the work of a particular artist steal it and go back in time to 1960 and release it as my own i choose Jack White. I trust with his oeuvre gone Mr White could probably write an even better bunch of albums.

(Assuming my oven is still gas) Laptop, modem, shaver.


Have you ever cut off your nose to spite your face?


 
Mesh Posted: Wed Jul 17 01:16:17 2013 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>
>Have you ever cut off your nose to spite your face?

I'm by nature a very stubborn person, and also hate to be wrong, so yes. It's something I have worked on and I'm not as likely to do it now that I'm older, but in the past...


What is your favorite vacation/get-away spot?


 
mat_j Posted: Tue Jul 30 08:09:29 2013 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Mesh said:

>What is your favorite vacation/get-away spot?


Tenby or St. Davids in West Wales are great retreat/recharge areas for me amongst the history and near the sea, the closest to Spirital i can get is in the old kingdoms of Dyfed and Gwynedd, I must have been a Demetian before i was a Silurian.



Would you live again or go to paradise?


 
Mesh Posted: Fri Aug 23 19:17:33 2013 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>Mesh said:
>
>>What is your favorite vacation/get-away spot?
>
>
>Tenby or St. Davids in West Wales are great retreat/recharge areas for me amongst the history and near the sea, the closest to Spirital i can get is in the old kingdoms of Dyfed and Gwynedd, I must have been a Demetian before i was a Silurian.
>
>
>
>Would you live again or go to paradise?


Given that living again would not preclude me from paradise after that second life, I'd like to live again. Life is a rich experience, even with all it's downs.


What is your dream job?


 
misszero Posted: Sat Sep 28 18:55:08 2013 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Librarian in the late 1960's.

What do you regret not learning?


 
leanhnam220 Posted: Wed Oct 7 21:28:40 2015 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Thanks for giving me interesting informatiTiny" TARGET="_new">http://www.tinytanksunblocked.com/">Tiny Tanks Unblockedon


 



[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]