Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Duty Free Cigs Online Shopping
Emily2010 Posted: Tue Jun 22 23:43:01 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Do you like smoking? Do you think the tax on cigs is too heavy? You can go and try online tax free shopping. www.likecig.com will provide you the most promotional cigs and the best service.If you have any questions, please contact likecig@hotmail.com, welcome anytime!

Puck Posted: Wed Jun 23 20:43:24 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily2010 said:
>Do you like smoking?
Do I ever?!

>Do you think the tax on cigs is too heavy?
You betcha!

>You can go and try online tax free shopping. www.likecig.com will provide you the most promotional cigs and the best service.
Wow!

>If you have any questions, please contact likecig@hotmail.com, welcome anytime!
Gee!

Mesh Posted: Wed Jun 23 23:35:43 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I love smoking so much that I have a cigarette plugging up every orifice of my body so I can make sure as much smoke is getting into my body as possible.

Plus I'm a freak and I like things in my body lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Puck Posted: Thu Jun 24 00:05:49 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>I love smoking so much that I have a cigarette plugging up every orifice of my body so I can make sure as much smoke is getting into my body as possible.

Pass me another box of those nicotine patches. I think there's still some space left on my ass.

>Plus I'm a freak and I like things in my body

Me too. Just a while ago, I took two faux chicken samiches and put them in my moufhole. I liked it and I think I might do it again tomorrow. But after that, I might need to take a few days off. You just can't do that kind of thing every day.

addi Posted: Thu Jun 24 07:50:08 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  No, you can Puck. C. Everett Koop said it was okay.

Kira Posted: Thu Jun 24 14:11:00 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Why does this thread appear as third newest when it should be at the top, being only a couple of days old?

Fly By and Grave Robbing were switched yesterday too, for a short time at least.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu Jun 24 16:20:18 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>You betcha!

that line is not allowed... especially not by you!!!!

that animal killing dumbass ruined it for everybody else. she ruined that phrase... permanently

Emily2010 Posted: Tue Jun 29 03:29:54 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Metamorphosis~~~~

Kira Posted: Tue Jun 29 10:16:07 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  What the deuce?

Emily2010 Posted: Sun Jul 4 21:30:48 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Do you like smoking? Do you think the tax on cigs is too heavy? You can go and try online tax free shopping. www.likecig.com will provide you the most promotional cigs and the best service.If you have any questions, please contact likecig@hotmail.com, welcome anytime!

Puck Posted: Mon Jul 5 09:22:30 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  are we starting over?

mat_j Posted: Mon Jul 5 09:38:17 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Puck said:
>>You betcha!
>
>that line is not allowed... especially not by you!!!!
>
>that animal killing dumbass ruined it for everybody else. she ruined that phrase... permanently
>

I love these exchanges between yous guys I'm going to start doing random replies like this to people.

mat_j Posted: Mon Jul 5 09:41:22 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  For me You Betcha just reminds me of Marge Gunderson from Fargo.

Now I'm imagining a heavily pregnant Frances McDormand in a Mexican standoff with you and Puck in the middle of a snowy midwestern field with a large dead moose on the ground between you.

Emily2010 Posted: Mon Jul 5 22:10:03 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  

Emily2010 Posted: Mon Jul 5 22:12:26 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Go where you should if you don't like this forum... We will stay happy without the hurting words.

Puck Posted: Mon Jul 5 22:43:53 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  seriously, wtf?

Puck Posted: Mon Jul 5 22:48:26 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily2010 said:
>www.likecig.com

Sorry, but you don't carry my brand - candy.

D:

mat_j Posted: Tue Jul 6 04:11:42 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Just let it carry itself on.

Imagine if the Cylons from Battlestar Galactica were as rubbish as bots.

"sir we've received reports that all our bases on caprica have been destroyed and i can't get any word from the fleet."

"Wait there's a message coming through from the Cylon Base Star."

--All your base are belong to me- LULZ X-D--End transmission.

Puck Posted: Tue Jul 6 06:03:25 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  <3

Emily2010 Posted: Tue Jul 6 21:39:45 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>seriously, wtf?

Puck, I just do not like the hurting words... beside, what's your brand?

Puck Posted: Tue Jul 6 21:53:02 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily2010 said:
>what's your brand?

I don't smoke. I only buy candy cigarettes.

libra Posted: Wed Jul 7 18:27:34 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  weird things have happened while I was away.

Puck Posted: Wed Jul 7 20:09:36 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  libra said:
>weird things have happened while I was away.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=9fbSe9wvN-o

Emily2010 Posted: Wed Jul 7 20:50:46 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>libra said:
>>weird things have happened while I was away.
>
>http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=9fbSe9wvN-o
You mean that you did said that words?
candy cigrettes is something seems to woman.

Puck Posted: Wed Jul 7 21:43:44 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily2010 said:
>You mean that you did said that words?

nope

>candy cigrettes is something seems to woman.

yay androgyny.

BATTLE BOTS!

Mesh Posted: Thu Jul 8 00:33:48 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily2010 said:
>Go where you should if you don't like this forum... We will stay happy without the hurting words.

That sounds like sound advice...for you to follow.

mat_j Posted: Thu Jul 8 04:22:25 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  GT versus the Robots!!

Now for some baiting

Golden virginia
Marlboro
Benson and Hedges
Camels
Luck Strike
Mmm tasty Tobacco
Green apples
Woodbines
Claymore
Cutters choice
briar
Nails
Silk Cut
Montecristo No. 5

Let's see where this goes...

Emily2010 Posted: Thu Jul 8 21:35:35 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:

>nope
Who said that?
>>candy cigrettes is something seems to woman.
>
>yay androgyny.
>
cool.

Emily2010 Posted: Thu Jul 8 21:39:31 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>Emily2010 said:
>>Go where you should if you don't like this forum... We will stay happy without the hurting words.
>
>
>That sounds like sound advice...for you to follow.

I hope that everyone here take each other as friends....

Emily2010 Posted: Thu Jul 8 21:43:10 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>GT versus the Robots!!
>
>Do you think that I am a Robot?
cool!
I have to admit that you know something about smoke...

Puck Posted: Thu Jul 8 22:46:34 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily2010 said:
>Who said that?

said what?

mat_j Posted: Fri Jul 9 08:17:11 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily2010 said:
>mat_j said:
>>GT versus the Robots!!
>>
>>Do you think that I am a Robot?
> cool!
> I have to admit that you know something about smoke...

Do you know where my eye is?

Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Jul 9 16:38:02 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  i wonder what third world country this spambot is from?

i would love candy cigs but where are they sold anymore??

Emily2010 Posted: Fri Jul 9 21:06:43 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>i wonder what third world country this spambot is from?
>
>i would love candy cigs but where are they sold anymore??

third world country ?
spambot ?
Discrimination?

Emily2010 Posted: Fri Jul 9 21:12:49 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Emily2010 said:
>>what's your brand?
>
>I don't smoke. I only buy candy cigarettes.

candy cigarettes ? I have never tried the candy cigarettes.Our websit www.likecig.com is only take cigs like marlboro......
besides, I can not open the webset you take it...

Emily2010 Posted: Fri Jul 9 21:29:14 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  duty free... big discount...
www.likecig.com is the place you should go. welcome anytime.
tel: (714) 656 3926
Emily from www.likecig.com

Puck Posted: Sat Jul 10 13:54:41 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily2010 said:
>duty free... big discount...

too beaucoup. me no rike.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Sun Jul 11 12:17:29 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  hmm CA area code. Are you sure you aren't from Nigeria?

Emily2010 Posted: Sun Jul 11 20:50:14 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Emily2010 said:
>>duty free... big discount...
Not only we have the www.likecig.com for the dicount cigs, we have www.sekuman.com for promotional adult products. It's good.

Emily2010 Posted: Sun Jul 11 20:51:51 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>hmm CA area code. Are you sure you aren't from Nigeria?

I sure I am not....

Emily2010 Posted: Sun Jul 11 21:12:38 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  marlboro only for $12.99 for promotional... come on ...

Puck Posted: Sun Jul 11 23:27:30 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  can you sell me some insurance too??

Emily2010 Posted: Mon Jul 12 00:33:45 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>can you sell me some insurance too??
I don't think I can help in that way..
We sell cigs and adult products ~~~ If you like, I 'd like to....

Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Jul 12 00:35:00 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily2010 said:
>promotional adult products.

as opposed to the actual safe adult products that are sold on real adult websites.

emily, it's ok to be a spambot from whogivesafuckastan just admit it.

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Jul 12 01:27:36 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I would like to purchase some produce and perhaps a little affection as well.
Can you help me Emily ?

Emily2010 Posted: Mon Jul 12 02:33:56 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Emily2010 said:
>>promotional adult products.
>
>as opposed to the actual safe adult products that are sold on real adult websites.
>
Have you tried that?

Emily2010 Posted: Mon Jul 12 02:36:23 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>I would like to purchase some produce and perhaps a little affection as well.

www.sekuman.com will provide you everything that you want...

mat_j Posted: Mon Jul 12 03:21:52 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think what Hif is asking for Emily is if you will provide him with Love for a certain amount of time, the more time the better really.

Hey here's a deal, you tell Hif you love him long time and offer sucky sucky and we'll all buy cigarettes.

Emily2010 Posted: Mon Jul 12 04:28:53 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>Hey here's a deal, you tell Hif you love him long time and offer sucky sucky and we'll all buy cigarettes.
>
I am sure you can offer sucky sucky to help him with your warm heart...and you can really do a good job...

mat_j Posted: Tue Jul 13 06:17:17 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily2010 said:

>I am sure you can offer sucky sucky to help him with your warm heart...and you can really do a good job...

Madame my sucky sucky skills (Which are ample) are not being called into question here! If you want to sell some cigs you ask hif if he wants sucky sucky!!

addi Posted: Tue Jul 13 08:36:38 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  sucky sucky
Is this some kind of rice noodle dish?

Kira Posted: Tue Jul 13 10:44:31 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  This is one of the weirder threads we've had in a while.

Puck Posted: Tue Jul 13 13:03:54 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>This is one of the weirder threads we've had in a while.

It's just like the old days, eh?

Kira Posted: Tue Jul 13 14:34:14 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>Kira said:
>>This is one of the weirder threads we've had in a while.
>
>It's just like the old days, eh?

Alas! If only that were so.

Emily2010 Posted: Tue Jul 13 21:11:49 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>Madame my sucky sucky skills
??? so what???

If you want to sell some cigs you ask hif if he wants sucky sucky!!

People like smoking take it as a hobby but not for ... or else www.likecig.com will be bankrupted...

Emily2010 Posted: Tue Jul 13 21:14:00 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:

>
>It's just like the old days, eh?

What was that??

Emily2010 Posted: Tue Jul 13 21:49:44 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>sucky sucky
>Is this some kind of rice noodle dish?

cool~

Emily2010 Posted: Tue Jul 13 21:52:27 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  duty free... big discount...
www.likecig.com welcomes you anytime!

tel: (714) 656 3926
msn: likecig@hotmail.com
Emily from www.likecig.com

Kira Posted: Wed Jul 14 00:37:41 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Best take your poisons and hawk them elsewhere, thou soulless vermin, before I call the constabulary to give you a taste of the billy club! Get ye gone you shameless tart!

Odds and bodkins!

Mesh Posted: Wed Jul 14 02:20:55 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Now Emily, if I may call you that. May I call you Emily? Emily. You're persistent. I like that. Persistence can be an admirable trait. Like that woman I persistently asked out on a date, every day at high noon, for seven years in a row. Restraining orders? Slaps to the face? Mace? What are these things? They are but a small bump in the road to pure bliss and happiness, I'd say. Her father threatened to accost my person in the most brutish of manner? Why, what does he know? That miserable ol' acerbic curmudgeon. Thinks he knows what is best! Piff! I'll show him! Now, this woman one day vanished, never to be heard from again. By anybody. Ever. No trace. That's small matter though, because *something* tells me she's doing alright. It's just a feeling that is buried deep, deep down. *tee hee hee*

Anyways, my point is this. I like your persistance. You're persistent. I like that. Persistence can be an admirable trait. Like that woman I persistently asked out on a date, every day at high noon, for seven years in a row. Restraining orders? Slaps to the face? Mace? What are these things? They are but a small bump in the road to pure bliss and happiness, I'd say. Her father threatened to accost my person in the most brutish of manner? Why, what does he know? That miserable ol' acerbic curmudgeon. Thinks he knows what is best! Piff! I'll show him! Now, this woman one day vanished, never to be heard from again. By anybody. Ever. No trace. That's small matter though, because *something* tells me she's doing alright. It's just a feeling that is buried deep, deep down. *tee hee hee*

Anyways, my point is this. I like your persistance. You're persistent. I like that. Persistence can be an admirable trait. Like that woman I persistently asked out on a date, every day at high noon, for seven years in a row. Restraining orders? Slaps to the face? Mace? What are these things? They are but a small bump in the road to pure bliss and happiness, I'd say. Her father threatened to accost my person in the most brutish of manner? Why, what does he know? That miserable ol' acerbic curmudgeon. Thinks he knows what is best! Piff! I'll show him! Now, this woman one day vanished, never to be heard from again. By anybody. Ever. No trace. That's small matter though, because *something* tells me she's doing alright. It's just a feeling that is buried deep, deep down. *tee hee hee*

Emily2010 Posted: Wed Jul 14 03:50:03 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>Now Emily, if I may call you that. May I call you Emily? Emily. You're persistent. I like that. Persistence can be an admirable trait.

happy to share with your stories... and thanks for the encouraging words
I will be myself whatever the hurting words from nobody..

Emily2010 Posted: Wed Jul 14 03:52:06 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Kira said:
>Best take your poisons and hawk them elsewhere, thou soulless vermin, before I call the constabulary to give you a taste of the billy club!

just do it!!!!
or whatever?

addi Posted: Wed Jul 14 10:40:24 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think Emily is Koff's sister.

Kira Posted: Wed Jul 14 13:27:50 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ha! Good one.

Puck Posted: Wed Jul 14 21:55:12 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>I think Emily is Koff's sister.

They didn't get along because he used the hurting words

ifihadahif Posted: Thu Jul 15 02:12:12 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I think Emily is like way hot !

Emily2010 Posted: Thu Jul 15 02:52:15 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Puck said:
>addi said:
>>I think Emily is Koff's sister.
>
>They didn't get along because he used the hurting words

forget about it~~~
Be happy every day~

Emily2010 Posted: Thu Jul 15 02:55:28 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>I think Emily is like way hot !

I am not hot... 53kg 170cm...

addi Posted: Thu Jul 15 11:18:23 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily2010 said:
>I am not hot... 53kg 170cm...

In a sauna that would be hot.

116 pounds and 5'7". I think you need to stop smoking, Emily.

Emily2010 Posted: Thu Jul 15 21:03:01 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:

>
>116 pounds and 5'7". I think you need to stop smoking, Emily.

thanks for your advice...
I will take care of myself...

Emily2010 Posted: Thu Jul 15 21:28:18 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  www.likecig.com provide you the first class cigs....
>>If you have any questions, please contact likecig@hotmail.com, welcome anytime!

mat_j Posted: Fri Jul 16 03:35:27 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily2010 said:
>www.likecig.com provide you the first class cigs....
>>>If you have any questions, please contact likecig@hotmail.com, welcome anytime!
>

Hey Emily, you sure have spent a lot of time here for someone who's not selling any cigarettes, how about you give up selling cigarettes and we rehabilitate you into being a non hurting member of society?

If not there's always a Yahoo chat room looking out for living bots to flog stuff.

mat_j Posted: Fri Jul 16 03:48:15 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  

Sorry guys but i've just realised i might be responsible for this obsequious hob goblin appearing here when i mentioned tobacco in the corpse robbing thread.

Emily2010 Posted: Fri Jul 16 04:43:22 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>
>Hey Emily, you sure have spent a lot of time here for someone who's not selling any cigarettes, how about you give up selling cigarettes and we rehabilitate you into being a non hurting member of society?
>
mat_j , everybody has their own choices to smoke or not. I did not allure anyone to...
If all the cig sellers are hurting members of society, how many left for the non hurtings??

addi Posted: Fri Jul 16 08:05:55 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I'm going to request my very own personal female spambot for Christmas this year.

one that doesn't smoke though.

ifihadahif Posted: Fri Jul 16 09:26:31 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Hey Emily, do you ever wear those silk thigh-high stockings with the lines that go up the back ?

Emily2010 Posted: Fri Jul 16 21:11:15 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Hey Emily, do you ever wear those silk thigh-high stockings with the lines that go up the back ?

do I ever?

Emily2010 Posted: Fri Jul 16 21:14:49 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  addi said:
>I'm going to request my very own personal female spambot for Christmas this year.
>
>one that doesn't smoke though.

Wish you have it.

Mesh Posted: Fri Jul 16 21:37:03 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Apologizing, Mat? We should be thankful to have Emily in our midst, Sir. I must respectfully advise you reevaluate your view on the matter at hand, Gent.

Also, Ese coco que quiere Lupe
de la palma lo arranco yo
que si, que si. Que no, que no Ese coco rayado lo quiero yo
"El Conejo" es buen tamborero
camarada de corazon Ayer tarde pase en tu casa me dijeron que estabas mal
Pegal al acordeon jefe! Vamonos! We're gone! Un grito! Pra todos los cocos rayados El Coco Rayado acaban de escuchar

Emily2010 Posted: Fri Jul 16 22:41:24 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>Apologizing, Mat? We should be thankful to have Emily in our midst,

much appreciate~

Emily2010 Posted: Fri Jul 16 22:49:34 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily2010 female 26 53kg and 170cm.(not a spambot)
Selling tax free cigs on the www.likecig.com to the people who want it. If you do smoke, have a try on www.likecig.com. It's really cool.
TELú║ (714) 656 3926
likecig@hotmail.com

Kira Posted: Sat Jul 17 11:24:52 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily2010 said:
>not a spambot

Methinks the lady doth protest too much!

ifihadahif Posted: Mon Jul 19 03:50:26 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily, tell us about your piercings and tattoos !

Emily2010 Posted: Mon Jul 19 20:37:25 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Emily, tell us about your piercings and tattoos !

Well, I do not have tattoos!

choke Posted: Mon Jul 19 21:03:33 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Emily, tell us about your piercings and tattoos !

Ahaha! It always comes out somewhere in the introduction

Mesh Posted: Mon Jul 19 22:30:51 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Let's take a moment to consider this one thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDHSbrPZH4A&feature=related

Emily2010 Posted: Mon Jul 19 22:35:21 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Wisenheimer said:
>Let's take a moment to consider this one thing:
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDHSbrPZH4A&feature=related

cool

Emily2010 Posted: Mon Jul 19 22:38:42 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  choke said:

>
>Ahaha! It always comes out somewhere in the introduction

Would you like to introduce yourself first? I am all ears..

Puck Posted: Tue Jul 20 01:56:50 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Ack! An ear elemental! I attach swabbing cloth to my staff for a +5 against waxy opponents.

mat_j Posted: Tue Jul 20 05:30:57 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily2010 said:
>mat_j said:
>
>>
>>Hey Emily, you sure have spent a lot of time here for someone who's not selling any cigarettes, how about you give up selling cigarettes and we rehabilitate you into being a non hurting member of society?
>>
>mat_j , everybody has their own choices to smoke or not. I did not allure anyone to...
>If all the cig sellers are hurting members of society, how many left for the non hurtings??

You are adorable aren't you, you've become quite a GT pet :-)

how many left for the non hurtings indeed.

food for thought eh?

Emily2010 Posted: Tue Jul 20 22:26:28 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:

>
>You are adorable aren't you, you've become quite a GT pet :-)
>

I am not as you thought~~ thanks
I just make living on my own way~

choke Posted: Thu Jul 22 06:33:23 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily2010 said:
>choke said:
>
>>
>>Ahaha! It always comes out somewhere in the introduction
>
>Would you like to introduce yourself first? I am all ears..

Tiffany

mat_j Posted: Thu Jul 22 08:20:44 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily2010 said:
>mat_j said:
>
>>
>>You are adorable aren't you, you've become quite a GT pet :-)
>>
>
>I am not as you thought~~ thanks
>I just make living on my own way~
>

Ah and you understand our nuances so well!

Now I believe you've been introduced to Tiffany.

I hope you've got a gum shield!!

Emily2010 Posted: Thu Jul 22 22:17:42 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  www.likecig.com is the really good online shopping mall for you to but the tax free cigs and cheap cigs~
tel:714 656 3926
Just waiting for you
any questions please contact likecig@hotmail.com

Cherry_Moon Posted: Thu Jul 22 22:48:00 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily2010 said:
>www.likecig.com is the really good online shopping mall for you to but the tax free cigs and cheap cigs~
>tel:714 656 3926
>Just waiting for you
>any questions please contact likecig@hotmail.com

just when i was starting to delude myself that she might be a real person she goes RIGHT back to spamming -_-

i think cybermen and daleks have better lines then she does >_<

Emily2010 Posted: Fri Jul 23 02:24:58 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:
>Emily2010 said:

>
>i think cybermen and daleks have better lines then she does >_<

You can say it again!

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Jul 24 01:15:48 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Anyone around here know where a guy can get some good cheap smokes ?

Emily2010 Posted: Sun Jul 25 21:33:30 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  ifihadahif said:
>Anyone around here know where a guy can get some good cheap smokes ?

Well. $12.99 is not cheap ??
I can promise the quality and you can get it within 5~7 days.
www.likecig.com
Emily

mat_j Posted: Mon Jul 26 02:38:36 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  We should all stop encouraging it, it's getting cruel now, it's employee probably beats it if it doesn't sell enough you know whats and it's wasting all it's time here.

Emily2010 Posted: Mon Jul 26 02:50:21 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  mat_j said:
>We should all stop encouraging it, it's getting cruel now, it's employee probably beats it if it doesn't sell enough you know whats and it's wasting all it's time here.

You mean ifihadahif and I ?????
Imagination!! Admire!

mat_j Posted: Mon Jul 26 07:02:11 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  AH HA!

misconceptions! admire! Nobody is feeling the Hurtings here.

Cherry_Moon Posted: Mon Jul 26 12:23:55 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily2010 said:
>incoherant word pairings that doesn't have anything to do with what was actually said.

well emily i would say that you probably should try selling cigs on adult websites and craigslist.

Emily2010 Posted: Mon Jul 26 20:44:47 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:

>well emily i would say that you probably should try selling cigs on adult websites and craigslist.
>
>You mean that you are not an adult?
I was on craigslist...

Emily2010 Posted: Fri Jul 30 03:26:47 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  www.likecig.com provide you the tax free cigs and the best service for you!
For promotion : marlboro is only for $12.99/carton 555 is only for $14.99/carton
telú║ 714 656 3926
always waiting for you ~~

Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Jul 30 04:49:43 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  didn't you glen any information at all over this thread?

Do you not realize we don't want your shitty cigarettes and your spam is clogging up the site.

GO AWAY.

we don't want your kind around here.

sorry being sarcastic didn't work.
antagonizing just makes it worse.

i'm hoping being blunt will. (it probably won't)

Emily2010 Posted: Fri Jul 30 06:08:20 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:

>
>Do you not realize we don't want your shitty cigarettes and your spam is clogging up the site.
>
>I hope that you can take care your words guys! "shitty cigarettes" is not for you but the person in need. We did a good job here... and we will continue to do this... www.likecig.com is for the smokers!

Cherry_Moon Posted: Fri Jul 30 13:02:01 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Emily2010 said:
>I hope that you can take care your words guys! "shitty cigarettes" is not for you

shit, fuck, asshole, cunt, motherfucker, bitch, prick

all words that are for me, i like them and use them everyday

Emily2010 Posted: Fri Jul 30 21:19:05 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Cherry_Moon said:

>shit, fuck, asshole, cunt, motherfucker, bitch, prick
>
>all words that are for me, i like them and use them everyday

It is really cool!!!!!
That is your living ways but not us...

Mesh Posted: Sat Jul 31 00:05:49 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  I wish Nikki was here :(

ifihadahif Posted: Sat Jul 31 18:41:14 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  A preacher said, "Anyone with 'special needs' who wants to be prayed over, please come forward to the front by the altar."
With that, Leroy got in line, and when it was his turn, the Preacher asked, "Leroy, what do you want me to pray about for you?"
Leroy replied, "Preacher, I need you to pray for help with my hearing." The preacher put one finger of one hand in Leroy's ear, placed his other hand on top of Leroy's head, and then prayed and prayed and prayed. He prayed a "blue streak" for Leroy, and the whole congregation joined in with great enthusiasm.
After a few minutes, the preacher removed his hands, stood back and asked, "Leroy, how is your hearing now?"
Leroy answered, "I don't know. It ain't 'til next week."

Emily2010 Posted: Sun Aug 1 22:36:04 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  save your pocket for cigs?
come here www.likecig.com
Tel : 714 656 3926
msn : likecig@hotmail.com

Emily2010 Posted: Mon Aug 2 06:07:28 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  perfect lady doing the perfect job!

Emily2010 Posted: Mon Aug 9 00:13:29 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Do you think the tax on cigs is too heavy?
www.likecig.com is the best choice for you to choose your
favorite cigs for free tax and it will give you a big discount.
It is very convenient for you for the only thing you have to
do is choosing one of it and press ok. The goods will sent to
you in 5~7 days.
If you want to know more, please contact likecig@hotmail.com
Have a good day!
tel: 714 656 3926

Emily2010 Posted: Wed Aug 25 00:26:11 2010 Post | Quote in Reply  
  lucky strike $20.99/carton
www.likecig.com is on promotion:
lucky strike $20.99/carton
555 $14.99/carton
marlboro: $12.99/carton