Generation Terrorists » Forum
Sign up   |   Start new thread   |   Lost password?   |   Edit profile   |   Member List   |   myGT   |   Blog
Keyword
From
To

Fortnite is the hottest game right now
yuandanzou Posted: Fri Mar 22 05:00:35 2019 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Fortnite is the hottest game right now. Battle Royale, especially. Patricia, you have played lots of Fortnite. Why is it so popular? How did it turned into this cultural phenomenon, where Drake is streaming it on Twitch and breaking documents and each high school in the usa is playing? I think that the first thing anyone could tell you is that it is free, but... That was clearly a big part of it getting started, but if you look at it right now that's certainly not what's made it a happening. Like, you believe Drake gives a fuck if this match is $60 or free? No, he is playing it because--

Hey guy, he is trying to save to get a brand new console. What it does better than the competition is, you take a look at something such as PUBG and it's all grit, all survival, it's all about who's playing the best, whereas at Fortnite, they just added this weapon that's called a Clinger that's pretty much a sticky grenade, and it is a plunger. You can stick your friend and utilize them to become suicide bombers, and individuals are riding around in rockets. I think that it's only a more fundamentally happy sport, in that you're likely going to lose, but you are also likely to see something ridiculous, and I think people respond to this. It's only an innately cheerful match.
Mmogo.com Fortnite items up to 50%offer

Geou1949 Posted: Thu Jun 20 03:34:17 2019 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes, fortnight really inspires and makes some kind of recharge for something more. I like to scream with meaning and spend time getting something in return, for example with help https://bettingsiteskenya.co.ke/. I bet on various sports tournaments and it gives me - knowledge and money. You seem to become invincible in many things

Geou1949 Posted: Thu Jun 20 03:34:56 2019 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes, fortnight really inspires and makes some kind of recharge for something more. I like to scream with meaning and spend time getting something in return, for example with help [url]https://bettingsiteskenya.co.ke/[/url]. I bet on various sports tournaments and it gives me - knowledge and money. You seem to become invincible in many things

Geou1949 Posted: Thu Jun 20 03:35:53 2019 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Yes, fortnight really inspires and makes some kind of recharge for something more. I like to scream with meaning and spend time getting something in return, for example with help  
joshuaprice153 Posted: Tue Jul 30 02:35:28 2019 Post | Quote in Reply  
  Not all who have the time to read domestic articles are women so I appreciate the author's effort to include us guys in the audience. I'll be looking forward to more of your posts. Cheers! tow truck

[ Reply to this thread ] [ Start new thread ]